This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

I walked downtown with no shoes on listening to Frank on my phone. I felt so at peace with nature. I even sat Indian style on the curb while people passed by and laughed but you know what, I dont give a %!@#.

I walked downtown with no shoes on listening to Frank on my phone. I felt so at peace with nature. I even sat Indian style on the curb while people passed by and laughed but you know what, I dont give a %!@#.

I was feeling down about this girl (got in one of those weak, extensive texting fights, hurt feelings everywhere) and I was driving home from school at night, in the rain listening to Swim Good 
pimp.gif
 I felt like I was in a movie having an inspirational moment. 
Also driving up to Minneapolis a week ago I was singing "We all try" as loud as I could... I almost started crying it was so beautiful

This album changes lives 
eek.gif

I was feeling down about this girl (got in one of those weak, extensive texting fights, hurt feelings everywhere) and I was driving home from school at night, in the rain listening to Swim Good 
pimp.gif
 I felt like I was in a movie having an inspirational moment. 
Also driving up to Minneapolis a week ago I was singing "We all try" as loud as I could... I almost started crying it was so beautiful

This album changes lives 
eek.gif

I went to visit my grandma in the hospital.  Its a real sad situation.  So when I got there she was kind of out of it and barely awake.  Right before my family left she called me over.  She motioned me to come close because she could barely speak.  And when I brought my ear close to her face she whispered two words to me..."swim good".  Then she hugged me and went flatline.  I'm still kind of shook up about it.  But those last words make me feel better.

I went to visit my grandma in the hospital.  Its a real sad situation.  So when I got there she was kind of out of it and barely awake.  Right before my family left she called me over.  She motioned me to come close because she could barely speak.  And when I brought my ear close to her face she whispered two words to me..."swim good".  Then she hugged me and went flatline.  I'm still kind of shook up about it.  But those last words make me feel better.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I got outta class, drove to the park.

Got out the car and posted up just listenin to the album, skipping rocks n +$!% in the lake.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall killin me w/ these walking around enjoying life while listening to Frank Ocean stories - they're prolly all real too...Like today after work today I walked down to like 48th and Broadway just to be closer to the lights, smoking a cig, banging We All Try in the headphones, looking up at buildings....thinkin bout my place in the world. (this really happened too btw)
cobra texted me this morning tombout he skipping rocks at the park and %%!$
roll.gif
roll.gif

i put a homie and moms on to frank. moms heard me bumping 'acura integurl' as i pulled up to the house tombout "who that?" i let her hear the rest, and she want it on her ipod now
laugh.gif

going to smoke a couple blunts with a female tomorrow while listening to frank ocean
smokin.gif
straight feel good music
Yo, this album is something serious lol.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I got outta class, drove to the park.

Got out the car and posted up just listenin to the album, skipping rocks n +$!% in the lake.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall killin me w/ these walking around enjoying life while listening to Frank Ocean stories - they're prolly all real too...Like today after work today I walked down to like 48th and Broadway just to be closer to the lights, smoking a cig, banging We All Try in the headphones, looking up at buildings....thinkin bout my place in the world. (this really happened too btw)
cobra texted me this morning tombout he skipping rocks at the park and %%!$
roll.gif
roll.gif

i put a homie and moms on to frank. moms heard me bumping 'acura integurl' as i pulled up to the house tombout "who that?" i let her hear the rest, and she want it on her ipod now
laugh.gif

going to smoke a couple blunts with a female tomorrow while listening to frank ocean
smokin.gif
straight feel good music
Yo, this album is something serious lol.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I've only been able to listen to half of the 42 songs and im really feelin:
So Comfortable

Cant Be The Last Time

The City

Follow

I Need Love

If Im In Love

Lost Angel

No Bonnie 

Overload

any songs I might need to give another listen..? 
nerd.gif

'Love On My Piano' was def written for Ray J 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

So Comfortable

Cant Be The Last Time

The City

Follow

I Need Love

If Im In Love

Lost Angel

No Bonnie 

Overload

nerd.gif

'Love On My Piano' was def written for Ray J 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*dead*

i need to download that 42tracks tape ASAP

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*dead*

i need to download that 42tracks tape ASAP

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

So Comfortable

Cant Be The Last Time

The City

Follow

I Need Love

If Im In Love

Lost Angel

No Bonnie 

Overload

nerd.gif

Wake Up is 1 of my fav's off the 42 songs.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

So Comfortable

Cant Be The Last Time

The City

Follow

I Need Love

If Im In Love

Lost Angel

No Bonnie 

Overload

nerd.gif

Wake Up is 1 of my fav's off the 42 songs.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom