This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I got outta class, drove to the park.

Got out the car and posted up just listenin to the album, skipping rocks n +$!% in the lake.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall killin me w/ these walking around enjoying life while listening to Frank Ocean stories - they're prolly all real too...Like today after work today I walked down to like 48th and Broadway just to be closer to the lights, smoking a cig, banging We All Try in the headphones, looking up at buildings....thinkin bout my place in the world. (this really happened too btw)

Got out the car and posted up just listenin to the album, skipping rocks n +$!% in the lake.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall killin me w/ these walking around enjoying life while listening to Frank Ocean stories - they're prolly all real too...Like today after work today I walked down to like 48th and Broadway just to be closer to the lights, smoking a cig, banging We All Try in the headphones, looking up at buildings....thinkin bout my place in the world. (this really happened too btw)

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I'm straight up in the Swim Good video. Every single time I listen to it. It's just stupid at this point.

On my life, I drive a 98' sky blue Lincoln, so yea...that's a pretty big trunk... every morning...cant be faded 
pimp.gif

For some reason I just remembered something about you and a helicopter...? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I'm straight up in the Swim Good video. Every single time I listen to it. It's just stupid at this point.

On my life, I drive a 98' sky blue Lincoln, so yea...that's a pretty big trunk... every morning...cant be faded 
pimp.gif

For some reason I just remembered something about you and a helicopter...? 
laugh.gif

my g's when i listen to songs for women, i think about when me and my first would get on the bus
and do the wild thang( i.e. the wood) afterschool then i had to ride her back home on my 10 speed.
This album is soooooooooooooooooooooo (nostalgia) perfect title.
pimp.gif

..... and my dad didnt get off till 11 #TRILLTALK

my g's when i listen to songs for women, i think about when me and my first would get on the bus
and do the wild thang( i.e. the wood) afterschool then i had to ride her back home on my 10 speed.
This album is soooooooooooooooooooooo (nostalgia) perfect title.
pimp.gif

..... and my dad didnt get off till 11 #TRILLTALK

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cobra texted me this morning tombout he skipping rocks at the park and %%!$
roll.gif
roll.gif

i put a homie and moms on to frank. moms heard me bumping 'acura integurl' as i pulled up to the house tombout "who that?" i let her hear the rest, and she want it on her ipod now
laugh.gif

going to smoke a couple blunts with a female tomorrow while listening to frank ocean
smokin.gif
straight feel good music

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cobra texted me this morning tombout he skipping rocks at the park and %%!$
roll.gif
roll.gif

i put a homie and moms on to frank. moms heard me bumping 'acura integurl' as i pulled up to the house tombout "who that?" i let her hear the rest, and she want it on her ipod now
laugh.gif

going to smoke a couple blunts with a female tomorrow while listening to frank ocean
smokin.gif
straight feel good music

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Frank's music makes me into a positive person.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Frank's music makes me into a positive person.

Laid down in the grass looking at the sky, and fell asleep listening to this album. We all Try is an amazing song.

Laid down in the grass looking at the sky, and fell asleep listening to this album. We all Try is an amazing song.

Fire sauce for sure! I went to the free clinic with these songs on and I was so positive, just like my test results!
I still walked out like I aint have nathan!

Fire sauce for sure! I went to the free clinic with these songs on and I was so positive, just like my test results!
I still walked out like I aint have nathan!

Back
Top Bottom