This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

It's cold as %*#$ in NYC so I can't do any of those things ya'll talking about.

It's cold as %*#$ in NYC so I can't do any of those things ya'll talking about.

I'm driving my bike into the ocean tomorrow while bumping frank ocean
pimp.gif

I went on a hot air ballon ride the other day bumpin frank. I seen a bald eagle and he just gave me the
pimp.gif
 look.

I went on a hot air ballon ride the other day bumpin frank. I seen a bald eagle and he just gave me the
pimp.gif
 look.

i know im late but can someone give me a link on his mixtapes?

currently listening to swim good and its dope
pimp.gif

i know im late but can someone give me a link on his mixtapes?

currently listening to swim good and its dope
pimp.gif

I've already directed a video for Swim Good. Just dude in the whip (Lincoln Continental), black suit, driving down a dusty road. Every time he looks into the rearview mirror, he sees a clip from a troubled past. Camera pans out to a satellite view at "5 more miles" & "1 more mile til the road runs out." All leading to the climactic drive off a small cliff in slo-mo where the video ends in a (no pun intended) cliffhanger.

I've already directed a video for Swim Good. Just dude in the whip (Lincoln Continental), black suit, driving down a dusty road. Every time he looks into the rearview mirror, he sees a clip from a troubled past. Camera pans out to a satellite view at "5 more miles" & "1 more mile til the road runs out." All leading to the climactic drive off a small cliff in slo-mo where the video ends in a (no pun intended) cliffhanger.

laugh.gif
If you haven't drafted a music video in your head to 'Swim Good', you're not listening right ...

laugh.gif
If you haven't drafted a music video in your head to 'Swim Good', you're not listening right ...

Back
Top Bottom