This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I went to visit my grandma in the hospital.  Its a real sad situation.  So when I got there she was kind of out of it and barely awake.  Right before my family left she called me over.  She motioned me to come close because she could barely speak.  And when I brought my ear close to her face she whispered two words to me..."swim good".  Then she hugged me and went flatline.  I'm still kind of shook up about it.  But those last words make me feel better.

RIP Grandma......we all try

I went to visit my grandma in the hospital.  Its a real sad situation.  So when I got there she was kind of out of it and barely awake.  Right before my family left she called me over.  She motioned me to come close because she could barely speak.  And when I brought my ear close to her face she whispered two words to me..."swim good".  Then she hugged me and went flatline.  I'm still kind of shook up about it.  But those last words make me feel better.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Yeah when the funeral comes around there will be tears.
tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

I thought this was real until I read the last page

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I ain't #%#@@!% with yall

tired.gif

I thought this was real until I read the last page

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I ain't #%#@@!% with yall

tired.gif

*DEAD*

tired.gif

*DEAD*

tired.gif

roll.gif

Y'all are fools.

About to start listening to the 42 songs.

tired.gif

roll.gif

Y'all are fools.

About to start listening to the 42 songs.

I thought I was the only zoning out crazy to this, Had a #%%%$ sitting in the dark smoking a cig with acura integurl on repeat for atleast a hour reminiscing on old !%%#!!%

I thought I was the only zoning out crazy to this, Had a #%%%$ sitting in the dark smoking a cig with acura integurl on repeat for atleast a hour reminiscing on old !%%#!!%

tired.gif

If only she could have lived to see her grandsons american wedding.

tired.gif

If only she could have lived to see her grandsons american wedding.

Back
Top Bottom