This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I haven't been captivated by an artist like this in a while. Some of the best music I've heard in years, ridiculously addicting. The melodies, the lyrics, the music -- everything fits perfect. I have like a new favorite song everyday

pimp.gif

I wish there was just MORE to grab from his musical catalog. What am I missing besides Nost. Ult. & Pyrite?
His name is Lonny Breaux, he has alot of music under his catalog.

Just read up on the thread.  Hopefully that 42 track link will still be alive when I get home.

Damn, I feel like a kid with a new video game waiting for me on my bed when I get back to my spot
roll.gif

Frank Ocean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lonny Breaux.
laugh.gif
found a few nice joints in the mix, though. They had this man sounding like a young Akon or something. Every other track was like a Jason Derulo'd out club joint. Still sifting through it, though.

Edit:  "Lonny Breaux - J.O.B" goes extra hard.

laugh.gif
found a few nice joints in the mix, though. They had this man sounding like a young Akon or something. Every other track was like a Jason Derulo'd out club joint. Still sifting through it, though.

laugh.gif

He's a songwriter - the music u put out as a representation of  u, and the music u put out for another artist to hear, can be two different things.

laugh.gif

He's a songwriter - the music u put out as a representation of  u, and the music u put out for another artist to hear, can be two different things.

Neptune keep putting up the tracks that go hard, its appreciated. I dont want to go through all 42 tracks.

Neptune keep putting up the tracks that go hard, its appreciated. I dont want to go through all 42 tracks.

I haven't been captivated by an artist like this in a while. Some of the best music I've heard in years, ridiculously addicting. 

I haven't been captivated by an artist like this in a while. Some of the best music I've heard in years, ridiculously addicting. 

Frank has the advantage over Lonny right now but I'm only halfway through the 42 tracks. The fact that he wrote some of these songs for other artist has a lot to do with it tho. Still good music in the end either way.

Frank has the advantage over Lonny right now but I'm only halfway through the 42 tracks. The fact that he wrote some of these songs for other artist has a lot to do with it tho. Still good music in the end either way.

Back
Top Bottom