This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAS solves case on Atleti and will not lift sanctions. The club can not give register players before January 2018. (Source)

Soooooo....

Griez wants to leave....and Lacazette can't sign to Atleti...

giphy.gif

What did atletico due to get the banzzz?

If man u pull Nainggolan and Griezz....and Fabinho....i think they finish top 4 next year. If Arsenal lose Alexis and liverpool don't retool a bit....i see man u jumpin up there.

Hoping City get their targets though man that squad is shaping up to be somthing serious with all these rumors. Just hoping they stay healthy. Sane Jersey will be copped this year though.

City have agreed a €14m fee with Villarreal for Enes Ünal (20). He'll sign a 4-year deal and City have a €20m buy-back clause. [beIN Sports]
Good piece of work hope he does well in La Liga
 Negotiations between City and Benfica concluded successfully during the night and Ederson's €40m transfer will be announced soon. [Record]
Sounds like 3rd party stuff has finally been resolved.

New kit launch 
nthat.gif
 so clean 
smokin.gif

DBIxwW0XoAAWR_P.jpg

Fabinho (AS Monaco) is close to joining #mufc for €40m-45m [@AlexisMerlino]

Dude called the Silva and Tieleman deals so far...:nerd:

Also Raiola says that Ibra wants to stay in England,wouldn't mind that one bit once he has more talent in attack around him

Last edited:
TAS solves case on Atleti and will not lift sanctions. The club can not give register players before January 2018. (Source)

Soooooo....

Griez wants to leave....and Lacazette can't sign to Atleti...

giphy.gif

Damn I feel for them but I guess that explains the transfer request,he's forcing a move through since Atleti would probably do all in their power to keep him if not

In more silly news,agent Vidal is still on the case :lol:

@GGFN: Arturo Vidal confirms he's been sending Alexis Sanchez WhatsApp messages to convince him to sign for Bayern Munich https://t.co/P220cZ1dNi

Last edited:
Fabinho (AS Monaco) is close to joining #mufc for €40m-45m [@AlexisMerlino]

Dude called the Silva and Tieleman deals so far...:nerd:

Also Raiola says that Ibra wants to stay in England,wouldn't mind that one bit once he has more talent in attack around him

EXACTLY the type of player United needs desperately right now.

Pogba - Ander
.....Fabinbo

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Dude would be the perfect Carrick repla cement and he can play at RB if needed,great transfer if everything holds up

Also been reading Spanish papers claiming that Atleti can and will probably still sign players but they just won't be able to register them until January so they'd stay at their clubs for about half the season before joining. Laca might still be on the cards for them,I'm sure Lyon wouldn't mind having him for half the year when they've been planning to be without him period,as long as they don't make him cup tied.

Dude would be the perfect Carrick repla cement and he can play at RB if needed,great transfer if everything holds up

Also been reading Spanish papers claiming that Atleti can and will probably still sign players but they just won't be able to register them until January so they'd stay at their clubs for about half the season before joining. Laca might still be on the cards for them,I'm sure Lyon wouldn't mind having him for half the year when they've been planning to be without him period,as long as they don't make him cup tied.

This is harder than people making it seem. What club owner wants to have a player on their roster until the business end of the season?
Then you have to leave star player out of lineups for cup matches, or they'll be cup tied.

Barca got away with this with Arda only because they're Barca.

It'd be a tough ask but apparently they're still going ahead with their transfer plans.

Kroenke: "Our ambition is to win the league and other trophies in Europe. Arsène is the best person to make that happen." (Source: @Arsenal) https://t.co/u45I4yeZVN

wenger-smile.gif

Unrelated but DiMarzio says Griez has an offer from P$G but he doesn't want to go to France :nerd:

Last edited:
So atleti can't sign players for half a season and are hoping to land Costa and Laca? Or one or the other?

I mean if they could....thats a squad. La liga gonna be lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom