This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Favourite team and rapper coming thru in this beautiful morning. Noice.

Side note. I can only say Oliver the way World Class' name is pronounced now. Not as in Oliver Twist. Some language mental block or whatever
His name is Olivier not Oliver

Good fix. Original post is why I could never have had a career as a rapper [emoji]128514[/emoji]
laugh.gif

did not know this!?!  
eek.gif

In a recent exclusive report for Spanish sports daily, AS, Real Madrid registered a young Neymar on March 30[sup]th[/sup], 2006 with the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) and the 14-year-old Brazilian trained for two weeks at Real Madrid’s Valdebebas training ground with the youth squads, even making his debut in the last game of the 2005-2006 season with the likes of Dani Carvajal, Pablo Sarabia and Alex Fernandez.

However, despite showing obvious potential in training and the match, then Real Madrid chairman Fernando Martin (who took over the abrupt departure of Florentino Perez in February) did not take the advice of then sporting director Ramon Martinez to sign the player, instead listening to Club CEO, Carlos Martinez de Albornoz, who refused to pay the €60,000 Neymar’s agent then and now, Wagner Ribeiro was asking.
neymar trained and actually played for real madrid's youth team at age 14. 

real madrid didn't think he was good enough and missed a chance to buy him for 60,000 lmaoo

I mean things like Neymar in Madrid or other stories with youth are common. I know its a running joke of Arsene missing out on everybody but there's millions of kids in the world many go thru academies only to end up somewhere else. Just like when you play FIFA careers, have 3 scouts out searching in different countries only to end up with one players after 9 months. come on fam
laugh.gif

thats life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom