This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
No my Grandmother passed away, I mentioned it in the NFL thread. Falcons losing was just another notch on what was already a tough few days for me.

Thanks for the condolences from the folks in my co-favorite thread on NT.

Death is tough to deal with. Lost my first grandparent 3 months ago, my grandpa. It sucks. Keep your head up, fam, from one City fan to another.

Thank again for all the condolences guys.

No my Grandmother passed away, I mentioned it in the NFL thread. Falcons losing was just another notch on what was already a tough few days for me.

Thanks for the condolences from the folks in my co-favorite thread on NT.
Death is tough to deal with. Lost my first grandparent 3 months ago, my grandpa. It sucks. Keep your head up, fam, from one City fan to another.
Yeah it's tough for real...especially since now thats both my grandparents on my dads side now that i've lost in the past couple years while i've been in college 
frown.gif
 it hurts to know they will never see me graduate but im gonna make them proud regardless.

i hope it happens, especially amongst gooners :lol: a bit surprised that gary is somewhat defending wenger? :nerd:

what happened to that chelsea fan channel hosted by that :smokin goddess

^She's from ChelseaFansChannel. The posted video is from 100% Chelsea channel. separate YT channels. doesn't get anywhere as close in views as AFTV.

Bludfam is tamer in this one. cooled off from his rant on AFTV. blud fam score was 31 to 21 in this one

i hope it happens, especially amongst gooners :lol: a bit surprised that gary is somewhat defending wenger? :nerd:

I see where he's coming from.....I've said it before....in a way...when it's all said and done...

Wenger has done an amazing job for Arsenal. Keeping them in CL footy while transitioning to the new stadium over a long period of time is very impressive. Wenger is very clearly meeting the demands of the board. They wouldn't be rewarding him with new contracts if he wasnt.

The only issue I do have really when I watch Arsenal over the years. Is why does Wenger consistently buy the same type of player? Particularly in the CM/CDM roles. Why are Arsenal players always being easily bowled over? Why are their midfielders always slim and dainty? I've always wondered why the defensive minded players are not more like a Matic?

The OVERALL problem is not with Wenger, it's with the board. With a new manager, with the same budget, and the same board issues I'm not particularly sure they're going to see the joy they want.

Last edited:
Enh I don't think size matters no omo

Kante would have had us at the top

Wenger doesn't really play 2 CDMs he likes playing Ozil at CAM, Coq at CDM, and a CM like Carzola, Xhaka, Elneny, Ramsey

I want William Carvalho, Ruben Neves, and Ricardo Rodriguez

A healthy Chambers to back up at RB/CB

Loan out Holding

Last edited:
Swear Kante would have any of the top 6 fighting for the title :lol:,dude is such a beast.

Speaks wonders about him how much Leicester fell off without him and how Cheslea have done a complete 180 in form ever since he came even though he was one of their only signings.

I'm sure every top club regrets passing up on him for a bargain price :smh:

kante is amazing but if you're saying chelsea are in 1st place because of him you are wrong.

theres only 2 players in the world that can have that much impact...and no way does a defensive midfielder have that much impact.

theres no way adding him to some other teams would make them 1st place. 

that's ridiculous. 

so you think if you added kante to your team all of a sudden yall would be more clinical in front of goal?
 Cheslea have done a complete 180 in form ever since he came even though he was one of their only signings.
c'mon son.  every player has done a complete 180 on that team not just kante.  

everyone on their team is in top form. 

kante could've sat against arsenal and they still would've beat them. 

Last edited:
 Cheslea have done a complete 180 in form ever since he came even though he was one of their only signings.
c'mon son.  every player has done a complete 180 on that team not just kante.  

everyone on their team is in top form. 
kante could've sat against arsenal and they still would've beat them. 

What do you mean c'mon? :lol:

Dude is a huge part of the reason they're about to win the title. Conte's a big part of it too but you're kidding if having that beast presence in the MF covering every inch of the pitch hasn't been a big part of their resurgence given that it's mostly the same group of players they had last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom