Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.

@Gry60   some more pics of Cameroon celebrating their victory for you

tumblr_okx7yopGpo1rjev45o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_okx7xpTNpN1rjev45o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_okx7xpTNpN1rjev45o2_1280.jpg

great weekend of football can't wait to watch arsenal fan tv

Jesus saves.....thought it was going to be a typical ending....play great...give up a late equalizer be disappointed...thank you Gabby Jesus
What happened to pool. Wanted to watch that game but didn't get to see it yet

Was scared for Bellerin. I thought that was a foul on alonso 100%. As a player i hate when commentators say "they put their arms out to protect themselves" Na man you knocked a dude out cold with your elbow...idc thats not protecting yourself. Ive taken my fair share of heads and elbows and id rather have a fair head to head collision then getting elbowed in the face and the other guy standing over your lifeless body celebrating a goal.

I agree I thought it was a foul but Chelsea were clearly the better team.

Lacazette saying he wants to play at Barca...wants a summer move. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I agree I thought it was a foul but Chelsea were clearly the better team.

Lacazette saying he wants to play at Barca...wants a summer move. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Don't see the point when Barca has Paco who also scored a great striker's goal in the weekend

Don't see the point when Barca has Paco who also scored a great striker's goal in the weekend
me neither.  it seems lacazette was more just puting it out there..fishing.

Last edited:
No my Grandmother passed away, I mentioned it in the NFL thread. Falcons losing was just another notch on what was already a tough few days for me.

Thanks for the condolences from the folks in my co-favorite thread on NT.

My condolences go out to you and your family. May memories bring you comfort, warmth and peace

My condolences, @An Armada

Stay strong. 

Is this just about the Falcons losing?

No my Grandmother passed away, I mentioned it in the NFL thread. Falcons losing was just another notch on what was already a tough few days for me.

Sorry to hear, man. Try to keep your head up, stay strong. We're always here for you if you need to vent to NT famb.

My condolence to you and your family

barcelona vs atletico tomorrow 

ardan will surely start at LW for suspended neymar 
smokin.gif

never forget

laugh.gif

I know those feels, from one City supporter to another sorry about your loss and if you ever need to vent just PM me. Better days my friend, better days, just keep that head up and find a reason, hold onto it and carry her name with you as you grow wiser fam!

Just dont get that Jesus tattoo on your forehead and you're Gucci.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom