This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone knows kante is a beast but you are doing too much when you say things like put him on any other team and they would be in 1st place. thats ********.

and conte's influence is greater than kante's.  this is crazy talk. conte made everyone better.  he changed the whole culture.

there are other players on chelsea who are just as valuable

Last edited:
He's 3rd in the league in tackles and 9th in interceptions

The whole Chelsea back line is leading the league in Clean Sheets

I'm sure Kante has a lot to do with it

Last year he lead the league in Interceptions and Tackles, I'm sure he had a lot to do with Leicester winning the league last year and this years drop in form

Last edited:
That 3-4-3 changed chelsea

Conte won't lose a game and throw you under the media bus.

He'll just slap you around the sidelines. Conte ain't no manager, that mans a coach.

everyone knows kante is a beast but you are doing too much when you say things like put him on any other team and they would be in 1st place. thats ********.

and conte's influence is greater than kante's.  this is crazy talk. conte made everyone better.  he changed the whole culture.
there are other players on chelsea who are just as valuable

I didn't say they'd be in 1st though,just said they'd all be right in the chase if they had him in their MF :lol:

Not sure how that's so controversial when he's done in back to back seasons on title winning teams. I didn't say anything to diminish Conte's influence either,it's obvious after how dominant they've become

He's 3rd in the league in tackles and 9th in interceptions

Last year he lead the league in Interceptions and Tackles, I'm sure he had a lot to do with Leicester winning the league last year and this years drop in form

Dude has won the most tackles in the league over the last 3 seasons,he's only played in 2 :lol:

Last edited:
The biggest thing the 3-4-3 did for Chelsea imo was take ivanovic out of their starting lineup early on. He had become their weakest link in their defense and finding a formation to get him out the lineup and highlight everyone else changed things for them as we all see now.

Last edited:
He's 3rd in the league in tackles

im not arguing he isn't important.  im a huge kante fan. 

im arguing chelsea are killing the bpl because of their whole team not just kante.
I didn't say they'd be in 1st though,just said they'd all be right in the chase if they had him in their MF
laugh.gif

well then i mixed your argument with getrichquik's...

then our whole exchange was misguided.  

im coming from the point of view that kante does not make chelsea. getrich said kante would make arsenal 1st place...thats crazy 

chelsea are machine right now and kante is a big part but not the only part. 

Last edited:
I didn't say they'd be in 1st though,just said they'd all be right in the chase if they had him in their MF :lol:

well then i mixed your argument with getrichquik's...
then our whole exchange was misguided.  

im coming from the point of view that kante does not make chelsea. getrich said kante would make arsenal 1st place...thats crazy 
chelsea are machine right now and kante is a big part but not the biggest. 

Yea I never said he made them or anything like that :lol:, the talent was already there since they won the league not long ago with a lot of the same cast but just that his addition added with Conte's influence on the players put them over the hump into great team status.

Last edited:
Is it really that hard to believe Kante could have helped Arsenal win 4 more matches

And without Kante Chelsea could have lost 4 more matches?

Yeah that's an 8 game swing...that's not some little feat.

Manchester United are interested in lacazette.
And Barcelona and united are both eyeing benfica duo Lindelof and semedo

Where the hell has psk been?

Is it really that hard to believe Kante could have helped Arsenal win 4 more matches

Kante coming in "coulda/should/woulda" prevented Ramsey and Elneny from playing, in result would have brought more solidity to the midfield, especially defensively. I think Arsenal would have won more games for sure.

But. Coulda, shoulda, woulda...

But its obvious why Arsenal dropped points in a handful of non critical games that have now become critical dropped points. Wenger is trash at managing lineups. Dude literally destroys players momentum..

Wenger probably would have sat Kante too often, where as Conte plays him first team every week. Kante is the backbone of that midfield, and the center piece to Conte's transition as manager. He brings solidity that Conte uses to his advantage and allowed the defense to experiment early on. Wenger wouldn't have taken that risk.

Last edited:

Kante coming in "coulda/should/woulda" prevented Ramsey and Elneny from playing, in result would have brought more solidity to the midfield, especially defensively. I think Arsenal would have won more games for sure.

But. Coulda, shoulda, woulda...

But its obvious why Arsenal dropped points in a handful of non critical games that have now become critical dropped points. Wenger is trash at managing lineups. Dude literally destroys players momentum..

Wenger probably would have sat Kante too often, where as Conte plays him first team every week. Kante is the backbone of that midfield, and the center piece to Conte's transition as manager. He brings solidity that Conte uses to his advantage and allowed the defense to experiment early on. Wenger wouldn't have taken that risk.

Sad to see managers do this.

Martial right now is a perfect example :smh:

Kante aint make chelsea who they are. If jose was still coach and having kante they wouldnt be on top. I give credit to conte for turning that team around. Doesnt matter what world class players you have if your team doesnt respect or want to perform for you.

Kanye takes 50% credit.
Conte takes the other 50.

The Man won the league with Leicester and he's about to do it with Chelsea. That's no coincidence, b.

Last edited:
Autocorrect keeps changing Kante to Kanye. Smh

:lol:

Last edited:
"No one man should have all that possession..the clocks ticking I just make the tackles" ~ N'golo Kanye

Last edited:
Doesn't help the fact that the "T" and the "Y" are right there next to the keyboard either.

Both the best at what they do tho.

Favourite team and rapper coming thru in this beautiful morning. Noice.

Side note. I can only say Oliver the way World Class' name is pronounced now. Not as in Oliver Twist. Some language mental block or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom