This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a logical statement. What isn't logical is the number of Man United fans who make fun of Arsenal not winning the title, when Man United hasn't even been close to winning it in almost 4 years now

At least they won it 4 years ago.

What a stupid thing to brag about :lol: You Man United fans are on fire today

"Yeah Arsenal might have finished above us for the past 4 years, but at least they only beat us once"
"At least we won 4 years ago"
"We are the biggest club in the world and will continue to be even if we are 6th for the next 10 years"
"I'll take a top 4 finish"

You guys make fun of Liverpool for bragging about past achievements and make fun of Arsenal being fine with top 4, yet here you are doing the SAME @#$@ :lol: The hypocrisy is what makes your guys' statements hilarious and is the reason you get called out, not because people are worried about your mid table club

Last edited:
So will you guys celebrate being 4th again this year (if it happens)? If so, that makes Man United no better than Arsenal, a club content with making the top 4 to get into the CL. I thought Man United fans had higher standards than that, since they call themselves the biggest club in the world and all :rolleyes

I mean look at this joke of a statement:
Have fun being "The biggest club in the world" while everyone around you continues to win trophies :lol:
We just won a trophy tho.. my point was that ultimately their ill will towards us stems from the fact they know they will never be bigger than us. Our manager from day one set the tone for our clubs aspirations. We aspire to win the league and play in the biggest competitions in the world.. period. We were on our 3rd manager in 5 yrs.. so a rebuilding process is expected. Unlike other fans we were not unrealistic with our expectations nor will we throw our toys away the moment we don't get what we want.. but go ahead I've been here long enough to know that no matter what we do.. you lot will always change the narrative to suit the arguement.

Last edited:
What a stupid thing to brag about :lol: You Man United fans are on fire today

"Yeah Arsenal might have finished above us for the past 4 years, but at least they only beat us once"
"At least we won 4 years ago"
"We are the biggest club in the world and will continue to be even if we are 6th for the next 10 years"
"I'll take a top 4 finish"

You guys make fun of Liverpool for bragging about past achievements and make fun of Arsenal being fine with top 4, yet here you are doing the SAME @#$@ :lol: The hypocrisy is what makes your guys' statements hilarious and is the reason you get called out, not because people are worried about your mid table club

Adding "We won the community shield tho" to this list :lol: Man what happened to you guys? You used to talk @#$@ about competitions like Community Shield and now you're bragging about it? :x

Last edited:
Arsenal are and will forever be in the friendzone when it comes to the tittle. United will eventually smash and marry the tittle.

lmfaooo I wasn't referring to this season tho.. I was referring to ppl settling to 4th under lvg. Again tho you trying to push that narrative

I was one of the first ppl in here to say we should be challenging for the league with the players we got in .. I've never denied that

You dudes slander Arsenal for being too content with not winning trophies and then in the same breath slander RM fans for wanting to win trophies too much :rofl:

And Bale was butt when he first got here. I'm not gunna apologize for holding world class players making top dollar accountable. MU fans are always the most salty about this because despite the bigger offer and being British, Bale still chose RM over United.

There are issues I have with the club and have openly expressed displeasure with. Holding the highest standards that have created a winning formula and culture for decades, and has transcended beyond just one manager isn't one of them.

Nah the slander is you guys only support your players when they are winning.. doesn't take much effort to do that.. you should be getting behind your players and pushing them forward. Not cursing them and hitting their cars.. and that same "butt" bale, scored plenty of goals when he first arrived including two cup winning ones.. but go ahead and rewrite that history papa

You don't think we've supported fella through 3 years of mediocrity? Cmon son **** outta here with that

They couldn't deal with one bad half a season from bale, even after he proved he could contribute immensely and you trying to compare to what fellaini has brought to the table for us?

Man I watched that dude play often with a brick and an anvil for feet. You come to la liga you better bring some touch and link up to your game.

Demanding the players and club to perform at the highest level they're capable of =/= only supporting them when they're winning. To insinuate the RM fan base are front runners is just ignorant. It's like saying punishing a kid to improve him isn't supporting him. But what'll always spoiling him and being positive no matter what get you?

Thursday football

Last edited:
Physically threatening your players is not supporting them.. you can't polish that turd b

Just to be clear I only got dragged into this because somehow dude decided to compare RM's going 2 seasons (one season for Ronnie) without a trophy to Man U's current spell. Which is just beyond egregious.

Physically threatening your players is not supporting them.. you can't polish that turd b

I'm not gunna hold an entire fan base to what a few idiots do. I'm not gunna stoop low to dig through and try to find something United fans did and paint the whole fan base with that brush. Any fan base conversation can be derailed taking it to low levels.

Last edited:
Against one of the goat teams in Barca? That's up to you. Even if you don't the 2 spells don't compare.

Last edited:
I'm not gunna hold an entire fan base to what a few idiots do. I'm not gunna stoop low to dig through and try to find something United fans did and paint the whole fan base with that brush. Any fan base conversation can be derailed taking it to low levels.
and that's fine.. I only continued the convo because your responses made it seem like the treatment of bale was justifiable because he had a poor season.. I'm done with this conversation as well

Generally I don't post in here much anymore cuz my work schedule.. but I had no patients scheduled for today and figured this would get me through the day.. thanks

Against one of the goat teams in Barca? That's up to you. Even if you don't the 2 spells don't compare.

Right? I think it needs to be restated that dude compared RM coming in 2nd to a legendary Barca team by 3 and 4 points to Man United ending up in 7th, 4th, and 5th :lol: :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom