This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was here... and i was talking about memph the whole reply. 
Then Your reply made no sense. Never in my post did I say ppl in here outside of united fans were hyping Memphis.. even tho there was a few (coupe?) I was talking about pogba and how this thread has been hypocritical towards the whole transfer.

And if you didn't reply to me then you guys gotta start quoting the ppl you are replying to cuz this can get confusing

Last edited:
Barca's signing the fullback from Shakhtar

So I guess ivanovic gotta stay blue

Even with as poor as he's been recently, I hope PSG doesn't let Di Maria go to china.

Dude is an emotional ****** though. He can't survive or flourish without a leader. Cristiano, Messi, Ibra, etc were all big fish that he could hide behind and allow them to take all the pressure. PSG doesn't have that now so his cards been exposed.

But I think he can still turn it around and come good. At least try to hide behind cavani or something.

Last edited:
People joke about how much Man United paid for Pogba because Man United have been irrelevant since 2013. It was a desperation move to be taken seriously again and will be looked at as foolish if they still end up as a Europa League team at the end of the season. No one jokes about how much Real Madrid's transfers cost because they consistently win both Champions League and domestic trophies. Is it really that hard to understand?

Gareth Bale world record transfer to Real Madrid->competing for and eventually winning the CL the same year

Paul Pogba world record transfer to Man United->competing to get out of 6th place

Last edited:
People joke about how much Man United paid for Pogba because Man United have been irrelevant since 2013. It was a desperation move to be taken seriously again and will be looked at as foolish if they still end up as a Europa League team at the end of the season. No one jokes about how much Real Madrid's transfers cost because they consistently win both Champions League and domestic trophies. Is it really that hard to understand?

Gareth Bale world record transfer to Real Madrid->competing for and eventually winning the CL the same year

Paul Pogba world record transfer to Man United->competing to get out of 6th place

Yup. Can't even take man utd seriously with that Europa league ****. Then the struggles in the EPL make it even worse. They looked horribly unbalanced the times I watched them even after all that cash spent

Last edited:
i feel like cristiano is so selfish he saw tevez' move and told his agent to start a rumor that he rejected china

After Syria offered Mourinho a job, I wouldn't doubt that a rich Chinese club tried to get Ronaldo :lol:

In an email sent to Associated Press, Jorge Mendes said Mourinho told the Syrian FA that, "while he felt honoured to receive the invitation, he cannot at the moment accept it" :rofl:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36006158

I'll remind you your club also went 3 yrs without winning anything not too long ago .. paid 100 mil for cr7 and continued not to win anything. Was cr7 worth the money?absolutely, but your team has plenty examples of failed purchases and acts of "desperation" so chill papi

I don't support Real Madrid, so not sure where the "your club" is coming from. Real might not have won anything between 2008-2010 but let's not act like they were irrelevant during those years like Man United are right now. Ending up in 2nd place to one of the greatest teams in the sport's history and competing in the CL every year>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6th place

Last edited:
Beans longevity exposing tf outta some of y'all lol.

Great part about being a United fan, they're easy to talk about when even our rivals fans can't keep us out they own mouths :lol:

dont care for the agruments going on but i will say that coquelin has been putting respeck on his name these last two seasons, especially this year. He is a bit under-appreciated this season by arsenal fans imo. He's been working real hard in the midfield and being a very solid CDM. His passing can be lacking at times but he fulfills his defensive duties well. hes tackling and intercepting at the same rate as N'golo kante this season. Before yall jump to conclusions, he aint world class but he's playing just as well as any CDM in the league right now. not bad for a lad who was going to be sold not long ago

N'golo tackles 53
Coquelin 48

N'golo interceptions 46
Coquelin 40

View media item 2281299

Lmao

Man if RM are ever in Europa for consecutive seasons and get a legendary striker and a world record transfer along with a Mou caliber manager, I'll just shut up and eat that humble pie and criticize management for being trash and wasteful of money. I'd be calling for everyone's heads :lol:

I was criticizing them when they were leading the league last season calling them fugazi hiding behind Keylor's amazing goalkeeping :lol:

Lmao

Man if RM are ever in Europa for consecutive seasons and get a legendary striker and a world record transfer along with a Mou caliber manager, I'll just shut up and eat that humble pie and criticize management for being trash and wasteful of money. I'd be calling for everyone's heads :lol:

I was criticizing them when they were leading the league last season calling them fugazi hiding behind Keylor's amazing goalkeeping :lol:
Speaks more to the caliber of you as a fan than anything. Reason the entire world refers to Madrid supporters as spoiled brats

Lmao

It's sad. Dudes are comparing Man United being in 7th,4th,5th,and 6th in a weak Premier League to a Real Madrid team that was ending up 2nd to Barca, one of the greatest teams of all time :lol: :smh: Even during those years Real Madrid didn't win anything while spending $$$, they were still one of the top teams on the planet. United aren't even one of the top teams in England

Last edited:
People talk so much trash about Europa but forget that Atleti won it not too long ago, beat Chelsea in the super cup and now they are a force in European football.  Man Utd went through some serious personnel changes so I can see that it takes time to adapt.  I have faith that they will return to glory not too far from now.

You don't spend the type of money Man U has spent over the past few years to end up in Europa and they better win it.

Last edited:
Beanie-Sigel.jpg

People talk so much trash about Europa but forget that Atleti won it not too long ago, beat Chelsea in the super cup and now they are a force in European football.  Man Utd went through some serious personnel changes so I can see that it takes time to adapt.  I have faith that they will return to glory not too far from now.

Yeah, but..

Atletico ain't United.

We're talking about a club thats top 3 names in the world. They shouldn't have taken a step back this far.

Does tier 1 = World class or is world class above tier 1??? People have different scales so i'm trying to figure out how some are grading these players

If you in the tier system you world class.

Tier 1= Neymar Bale Suarez Griezmann

I've had people tell me Hazard was better than a couple of those I've listed. That plus all the plaudits he is receiving currently led me to saying he was overrated. He's good but he isn't THAT good.

Sidebar: Ronaldo and Messi aren't human so they don't count.

You guys put griez up there with those other players? I don't think so IMO

Hazard slander won't be tolerated, that's my *****. I was low key heart broken when he went to Chelsea :lol:. Could have been perfect on Arsenal (not even being biased)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom