This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoutout to Sunderland fans with the bantz 
smokin.gif

Would have been funnier if they won but Sunderland gonna Sunderland 
laugh.gif

Memphis needs to stop lifting so many weights..

Dude built like a damn running back..

If he could pick the ball up and run it into the net, I'm sure he would.

He's still got the skills to be great though. I'm #freeMemphis so hopefully he can start mixing cats again

tumblr_o35yhrIdYO1tz12kuo1_400.gif

This is a great conversation..

The four united players are all young.. have they each been hyped at some point in the last yr sure! But I've seen everyone in here hype at least one of their up and comers in here. Chelsea fans with Kurt or RLC, pool w/ Gomez. Arsenal w/ couq, ox, jack a couple yrs ago... City w/ who ever they are gonna steal from arsenal/Liverpool...jk nacho..EVERYONE in this thread spent last 3 years hyping pog and slandering us for letting him go.. now, ya act like we are the ones overrating him? You spent the whole summer saying you were gonna laugh when Madrid came in at the last minute and outbid us for him. They don't.. he comes to United and you slander us for overpaying. You got no problem when you thought Madrid was gonna do it but soon as it's united the player is not good enough. At least be constistant with your ish. And that random juve fan in here that keeps slandering united needs to go wash his face. I don't know your name cuz you still New around here but I see that **** boy ish.

On hazard, I agree w/ the fact that he has the talent to be best player in the league. But dude lacks consistency. He was suppose to be what griezman has become, Talisman for both club/country. He still has sometime but a player is his quality shouldn't have an entire bad season, last yr brought him down a peg in my book and because of that I rate both aguero and Sanchez above him. Also I don't think he's chelseas best player this yr, he's their most talented/skillful. Costa is their best/most valuable player imo.

Last edited:
oh please you really gonna sit there and act like united fans didn't overrate him?

yall went on and on about him...don't act stupid like non united fans were the ones upping him. not even close. 

dude is mediocre. 

he is not going to be great. sorry @PRIME  . 

memphis lost his chance. he was at united and couldnt see the pitch and now he's downgrading to everton.  

you don't get highly recruited by man united then get sold to everton because you are going to be great. 

he's literally man united's version of deulofeu.  

the only saving grace is he's dutch and he'll have his chance with the national team but that's only because the dutch are weak right now.

That dude is exactly how I picture getrich, noskey and other Arsenal fans whenever football is brought up. Y'all are synonymous with failure. New Year is on the horizon, time for Arsenal to drop points and every other team to start climbing.

Besides, who in their right mind goes to Arsenal to win trophies? You got sub tier and average players in Ozil and Alexis who already want to leave your team due to lack of ambition of the club. Arsenal is trash. Period. Y'all all riled up about the transfer fee that Man U paid for Pogba but had Barca or Madrid got him, it would be different. Y'all are blinded by y'all hate and envy. Y'all wish your trash club would even think of spending that type of money on a player or a few players. How is it that Griezman has such a high chance at signing with this very same Man U team that y'all try to rip on so much, but would rather go there? That's because even now, I'm willing to place money that Man U has a higher chance at winning the league or another champions league before Arsenal. Arsenal is basura, basura I tell you.

Decided to take a look at the Championship standings to see who could be coming up next season as things stand now and I didn't realize Leeds got a chance to be back in the to flight. I heard Monk was doing well with them but thats impressive.

oh please you really gonna sit there and act like united fans didn't overrate him?
yall went on and on about him...don't act stupid like non united fans were the ones upping him. not even close. 

dude is mediocre. 
he is not going to be great. sorry @PRIME
memphis lost his chance. he was at united and couldnt see the pitch and now he's downgrading to everton.  
you don't get highly recruited by man united then get sold to everton because you are going to be great. 

he's literally man united's version of deulofeu.  
the only saving grace is he's dutch and he'll have his chance with the national team but that's only because the dutch are weak right now.
I don't even think you frequented this thread during that time so how would you know ? Pogba is mediocre? You can leave this thread b.. go hang out in the Liverpool thread

It's not over for Memphis. Kdb downgraded to Wolfsburg and bounced right back. He's got a long road ahead of him but it's possible for sure

Last edited:
***** please

Coq never had hype

It was unanimous that he was trash until he became serviceable last year

Wilshire was hyped like 5+ years ago

Ox is still trash he's just better than Memphis

If Arsenal are trash what does that make Man U who we have been better than the last 3 years

Obviously Griezmann has sone type of emotional connection to United and idolizes Beckham. So miss me with all that faux slander

False. Ppl were saying how happy they were that he came through and they didn't need schneiderlin after all. Especially after that city game.. but I forgot ppl in here were as forgetful as they were fickle. And you'll have to excuse the wilshere reference I've been in this thread/forum for a long time and regardless of the fact he was still hyped by arsenal fans. So you guys have no room to talk even if it was 5 yrs ago still guilty

You might have been better than us when it came to league position but you beat us... once? In the last 3 yrs.

Last edited:
Being happy we have someone servicable at CDM is hyping but believing y'all had the 2nd coming of Cristiano is not apparently [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Hindsight is a ************! Coq got nowhere near the same hype Wilshere got. It wasn't just Arsenal fans hyping up Wilshere. People around world football were hyping this guy to be the next English great (Alot of English players are if they're half decent to be fair). And to be fair, he performed great for us when he wasn't injured. One of his best games was against Barca in 2011. He's got multiple England caps and was always an automatic selection when healthy. The hype was justified. Coquelin on the other hand will never sniff a serious cap for the French NT.

Before he had his breakout season in 14-15, he was on the verge of being sold because it wasn't working out for him. He had loan after loan because Wenger didn't rate him. He only got his shot because of injuries to other players and the manager's reluctance to spend. He had great performances for us and that solidified his spot in the squad. That's no slight to Schneiderlin.

Alot of clubs were looking at Schneiderlin at the time. Arsenal even inquired about buying him, but he was set on going to United. Everybody hypes their young players and  academy products because they want to see them do well. People shouldn't be crucified for it when it doesn't work out. 

Truth is, we're never gonna see a dominant club era in the league again like we saw with Pool and United. And were never gonna see long time serving managers like SAF or Wenger either. Those days are long gone.

Last edited:
Los Che are in utter SHAMBLES :rofl: :rofl: :x :x

BREAKING: Cesare Prandelli has quit as coach of Valencia according to Cadena SER (h/t @English_AS)

@mulu83: Prandelli reportedly refused to continue after having been denied the 4-5 transfers he was promised when hired, due to FFP #CheNews

Last edited:
Being happy we have someone servicable at CDM is hyping but believing y'all had the 2nd coming of Cristiano is not apparently [emoji]128580[/emoji]
Did you even read my post that you originally replied to? First ******* thing I said was they were all young and all four hyped up at some point in the last yr. Take the chip off your shoulder for a sec

Los Che are in utter SHAMBLES :rofl: :rofl: :x :x

BREAKING: Cesare Prandelli has quit as coach of Valencia according to Cadena SER (h/t @English_AS)

@mulu83: Prandelli reportedly refused to continue after having been denied the 4-5 transfers he was promised when hired, due to FFP #CheNews

My man was at the club board meeting like

1463505572003.jpg

I don't even think you frequented this thread during that time so how would you know ? Pogba is mediocre? You can leave this thread b.. go hang out in the Liverpool thread

It's not over for Memphis. Kdb downgraded to Wolfsburg and bounced right back. He's got a long road ahead of him but it's possible for sure
i was here... and i was talking about memph the whole reply. 

exactly. he got the #7 shirt and yall all got a twinkle in your eye lmaoo 

memph is a nobody. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom