This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he is very young and to be considered MLS ready at his age is impressive but you are right needs to be handled with care no need to rush him into the starting lineup. Young players especially that young with potential have to have their game time (if given it) managed carefully. I feel like I can trust Tata Martino to handle his development well.

Last edited:
At this point the MLS should look into trying to convince quality European managers to come over and start running these teams and make due with what the league has ATM and get them playing high level ball.

Cause China's throwing that bag around right now

I don't know man I don't think it works like that. Pep couldn't get an MLS team playing the way yall want them to, just like he couldn't get top EPL quality out of a Championship level club.

Don't get me wrong, better coaching is needed, so is better everything else. Luckily we are getting better everything, it's just happening brick by brick.

If you had told me Tata Martino would be coaching in MLS a couple of years ago, I wouldn't have believed it.

Last edited:
ronnie and messi in the top tier...

who is in the tier right below?

neymar suarez bale... who else? 

ronnie and messi in the top tier...

who is in the tier right below?

neymar suarez bale... who else? 
for me I would say if we are just doing all positions and in no order this is just a list players I consider to be the best of the best right now after Ronaldo and Messi. 

Neymar, Suarez, Bale, Higuain, Aguero, Obamayang, Griezzman, Lewandowski, KDB, Silva, Juve's entire back 3 IMO but if I had to pick one standout it would be Bonnuci+Gigi, De Gea, Neuer, Zlatan, Hazard, Ozil, Alexis, Kroos, Modric, Ramos, Pique, Vidal Boateng, Alaba, Veratti, Lloris, Marcelo, Diego Costa, Pogba, Godin, Reus, Azpilicueta, Kante and i'll even add Coutinho as well for the dead "homie" Panosonic

EDIT: And of course Iniesta the gawd

Last edited:
Pogba, Anthony Martial, Memphis, Rashford ALLL WILD OVERRATED

What do they all have in common? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Also as a Arsenal supporter, this season, Ozil is only tier 2 elite, Sanchez tier 1 tho, in the epl at least.

All Europe Sanchez maybe tier 2 and Ozil tier 2/3

Last edited:

My bad I knew i was gonna forget someone lol how could I forget the best midfielder i've ever seen play the game. i'll edit my post
yeah i know im just kidding...you remembered a lot more names than i could of

but thats a big tier. you are being too nice

getrich has had it lmaoooo

Last edited:

My bad I knew i was gonna forget someone lol how could I forget the best midfielder i've ever seen play the game. i'll edit my post
yeah i know im just kidding...you remembered a lot more names than i could of

but thats a big tier. you are being too nice
Yeah my grading system is different that most I just have Ronaldo and Messi above everyone, then the rest of the players I consider to be world class or just on the cusp of it (i.e Coutinho) then everyone else I rate highly and consider very good and then finally everyone else after that from average to "trash". I'm a simple man 
laugh.gif

They're black

Racist :smh:

none of them are named Pulisic?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My man QU!K QU!K keeps the Slanderghini engine running. Ain't no cold starts :lol:

Last edited:

Also as a Arsenal supporter, this season, Ozil is only tier 2 elite, Sanchez tier 1 tho, in the epl at least.

All Europe Sanchez maybe tier 2 and Ozil tier 2/3
I disagree with Pogba and Martial, those boys can ball. Memphis and Rashford shouldn't even be rated, let along overrated 

This is why I can't respect some of y'all ratings on players. Martial balled for a stagnant United Team and Memphis was expected to play for everyone else including himself, how y'all calling the man them unrated and wasteman etc. Shame this is the type of treatment they are receiving but they should've never joined United. Lord knows how Fairweather their supporters are.

Memphis is a baller, man.

Dude chose United over PSG just like Di Maria did, and fans go on him the same way.

Shoulda taken his butt to Paris and flourished under King Zlatan an won some trophies.

He's gotta lay in his bed now. Could been on a CL side, now he's on his way to Everton..

I hope he can get in the United side and prove the haters wrong though.

Last edited:
No United guys are slandering those four tho... Sam is pretty accurate in his assessment, Pogba isn't generally considered Tier 1 (save me from the "he's a $100M man comments, dude is 23 so it's not like that was paid just for this year...") but he's a beast, Martial earned some hype last year but has been somewhat inconsistent this year but again, he's 21. Same thing with Rash, he earned some hype but he's still only 19. Although he's produced nothing for United, I hesitate to call Memphis a flop because he's only 22 as well. These dudes will get better. No one is rating them tier 1 right now, they just live in the expectations that come from playing for the greatest club in the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom