This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he go to united? To keep Mkhitaryan company on the bench while they keep it warm for Rooney?

Last edited:
Rooney started his first league game in months last week,dude isn't a starter anymore :lol:

Mkhi was hurt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ozil to Bayern or Juve make the most sense to me. Bayern lack a true number 10 and to my knowledge so dues Juve although i'm not sure what role Pjanic has been playing for them I haven't really watched Juve play this year

Ozil to Bayern or Juve make the most sense to me. Bayern lack a true number 10 and to my knowledge so dues Juve although i'm not sure what role Pjanic has been playing for them I haven't really watched Juve play this year
I think they would want Renato in that role

bayern is gucci they are gonna develop thiago, juve is set too.  dont really see ozil leaving he stuck between a rock and hard place (wengers back pocket)

Last edited by a moderator:
^

I can see Thiago developing more into that number 10 role as he enters his prime so that makes sense. He has the ability for sure

Last edited:

Bayern does not need him. We need wingers. Every other part of our midfield is fully loaded.
There's no room for Ozil in Madrid
Perez needs a new toy from time to time. Doesn't matter if the club needs the player 
laugh.gif

Wenger literally says that every winter transfer window, nothing new at all. It always gets joked about when this time comes cuz he will say x player is coming back from injury so it's "like a new signing" L.A.N.S :lol: he's stuck in his ways

Last edited:

[thread="652424"]lmao @ arsenal being content with their squad. [/thread]
[thread="652424"]chelsea is up by 9 and rolling...they are still trying to improve. [/thread]
[thread="652424"] [/thread]
[thread="652424"]and no way is ozil going to madrid. [/thread]
[thread="652424"]he wouldn't play.  hes the best player on arsenal but on madrid he would ride the pine. [/thread]

More of the gawd Meunier

:pimp: Now if only our Striker was netting goals like that

Cavani has been good this season though. I can't knock him :lol:

welp juve's chances at a treble are over. milan just knocked em out in penalties. Donnarumma just made a huge save on dybala in the shoot out. Juve and Italy's future #1 for the next 15 years :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom