This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan, Italian cup champions. That was a sick save by gigio on dybala, and higuain knocked in his penalty :lol: good match

I'm pretty sure the treble would be Coppa Italia, Serie A, and Champions League.

This was like the community shield where the winners of the FA Cup play the winners of the Premier League.

I'm pretty sure the treble would be Coppa Italia, Serie A, and Champions League.

This was like the community shield where the winners of the FA Cup play the winners of the Premier League.

ahh ok I thought it was the coppa italia. my mistake

If someone can embed.

A wonderful look at Chelsea's 3-4-3
Little dated as he says we haven't scored by header this season but that changed last match day

Last edited:
welp juve's chances at a treble are over. milan just knocked em out in penalties. Donnarumma just made a huge save on dybala in the shoot out. Juve and Italy's future #1 for the next 15 years
laugh.gif
Speaking of impressive saves from Italian keepers. Their current #1 had a impressive save as well.

@massmorabito: #Everton offer 40 million pounds to #ManUtd for #Depay and #Schneiderlin
https://t.co/8IEeZdEizF

Still wanna see Memphis out on loan but damn,I'm liking the fact that Mou is actually trying to get some value back for players instead of selling them for peanuts and boxing day prices under LVG :lol: :smh:

Still wanna see Memphis out on loan but damn,I'm liking the fact that Mou is actually trying to get some value back for players instead of selling them for peanuts and boxing day prices under LVG
laugh.gif
mean.gif
let memphis go b.

he's not who you thought he was. 

it's like an abusive relationship with depay and united fans. not sure what yall see in him.

If ha-mez goes to chelsea whos getting benched? :nerd:

Fabregas :nerd:

Fabregas barely gets run now :lol:

Milan can jump up to 3rd if they get another win. They're sitting on 17 games played while 2-4 have already played 18.

Looking good for them right now. I heard about Milans history but have 0 knowledge on the club outside of Kaka, Zlatan, Dinho and Beckham playing there.

Were Milan ever as big/bigger than Juve?

Juve going to drop Pogba bands on Kroos?

Last edited:
Bruh Milan was THE club in Italy during the 80's to late 2000's

They were arguably the biggest club in the world in the late 80s apparently. Juve and Inter have history but Milan used to be one of the top dogs in europe for as long as I could remember

Berlusconi let it all go to hell :smh:

Last edited:
Ah ok. I came into the game under Juve's dominance.

One of my boys referred to them as Italy's Liverpool and it just stuck :lol:

Kaka never should've left for Real :lol: :smh:

Those Milan squads had legends for days

Shevchenko, Seedorf, Cafu, Dida, Gattuso, Pirlo, Vieri, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Crespo and Stam :x :x :x :x

GOAT Fifa 05/06 squads :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Still think Milan is the greater club in Italy imo.

My first team I ever followed/fan of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom