This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba & Ibra
pimp.gif

I can't believe that we actually scored two goals and didn't get an equalizer  
laugh.gif

Looks like Timbo's filled in Mkhi's spot on the right wing,is there any position dude can't play? :lol:

Brad Friedel?
yeah both of them. I liked Friedel as a player, but those two commentators are not doing it to me. No emotions etc. 

At one point they were talking about, if Bailly or Jones will play along Rojo as a CB. Like Rojo is the one who must play 
laugh.gif

It's a shame that Fenerbahce won. Only second place in the group. The draws on Monday  will be interesting 

Calm down, Eric.  Probably should be off.

Looked like he caught the ball before contact though

His first yellow was a bit harsh imo.

Glad to have him back though,until the AFCON at least :lol:

Also happy to see Mkhi making the most of his chances under Mou :pimp:,he's been involved in 3 goals in the last 3 matches

Ibra's lowkey been back in form even when he looks out of the game,he's been involved in 8 goals in the last 6 matches including scoring 7. Slowly but surely,the finishing looks like it's getting better

Last edited:
How would we know if he NEVER ******* PLAYS? Swear y'all don't watch a minute of someone but call them trash if they ain't Neymar level of impact.
he had his chances last year and he clearly isn't better than marital, rashford, lindgard, mata, mhiki, and young so he obviously isn't that good. 

Last edited:
Whew at that Pogba pass.

I don't know much but I'm pretty certain than Mhykitaryn is good at soccer and Rashford is not.

How would we know if he NEVER ******* PLAYS? Swear y'all don't watch a minute of someone but call them trash if they ain't Neymar level of impact.
he had his chances last year and he clearly isn't better than marital, rashford, lindgard, mata, mhiki, and young so he obviously isn't that good. 

Damn, I guess Victor Moses has been trash this whole time also

Looked like he caught the ball before contact though

His first yellow was a bit harsh imo.

Glad to have him back though,until the AFCON at least
laugh.gif

Also happy to see Mkhi making the most of his chances under Mou
pimp.gif
,he's been involved in 3 goals in the last 3 matches

Ibra's lowkey been back in form even when he looks out of the game,he's been involved in 8 goals in the last 6 matches including scoring 7. Slowly but surely,the finishing looks like it's getting better
No, was referring to his little kick at the end of all that.  That was definitely a bookable-offense.

But yes, nice to see him back and having played 90mins.  Made a few important clearances!

bruh arsenal about to lose sanchez and ozil.

they both want big money and they are reaching their prime so they are looking for their biggest contract

the numbers they want are way more than arsenal want to put out. 

Last edited:
Nike's new stripe pattern is buns.

Gotta get a Barca shirt this year before it's too late.

Inter looks better than Barca for next year though. The sponsor and colors save it

Nike's new stripe pattern is buns.

Gotta get a Barca shirt this year before it's too late.

Inter looks better than Barca for next year though. The sponsor and colors save it
yup

already got me a Barca kit from this year 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom