This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
ObamaYoung's mom is Spanish, so I'm sure he's been dreaming of RM since he was a kid... 
This. He pointed out in numerous interviews that RM is his dream club. I'm glad we were able to keep him for this long but I reckon this summer he will leave, unfortunately. If not to RM another top club will probably sign him.

Leicester v RM would be great for HEGGSY's passport
happy.gif

Would love to see Obama-yang on RM. I like Dortmund but they will recover. Aubamayeng is a star and i think will fit RM perfectly.

RM gave that game away. Ronaldo missing a sitter and the complete and udder drop off in the second half. The second goal what was Marcelo doing. Rarely do you see him botch an attack that bad and just get stripped and the other team is running the other way. Props to BvB for keeping the pedal to the metal the whole second half. RM looked drained at the end of the game.

cant wait to check the score on my lunch break and see united win but be disappointed when they lose or draw this weekend

I'm just hoping they go through the match unscathed :lol:,the pitch is more ice than grass :lol: :x

Last edited:
cant wait to check the score on my lunch break and see united win but be disappointed when they lose or draw this weekend
Why can't you just let us live man. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Memphis had to have smashed down Mou's daughter to be getting this cold shoulder treatment. Can't eem make the bench against Zorya? **** man, Everton can't get here soon enough.

Memphis had to have smashed down Mou's daughter to be getting this cold shoulder treatment. Can't eem make the bench against Zorya? **** man, Everton can't get here soon enough.
maybe he's just not as good as yall think he is

Naa he's just likely headed somewhere else in January like Morgan so I don't think Mou's risking injury. He's always saying how hard dude works in training and that he feels bad that he can't get pt because of the depth at the position. If he had a problem with dude he would've made it known,he hasn't been shy criticising dudes when there's an issue :lol:

Agreed that his loan can't come soon enought though.

Last edited:

Y'all trying to throw $60mil for him in January tho...

Scratch that. I thought y'all were talking about Martial

Last edited:
How would we know if he NEVER ******* PLAYS? Swear y'all don't watch a minute of someone but call them trash if they ain't Neymar level of impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom