This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
at this argument coming back up. 

For the record though, any winger in the EPL actually playing in games >>> Memphis 

roll.gif
at this argument coming back up. 

For the record though, any winger in the EPL actually playing in games >>> Memphis 
lmao mens warehouse stans are the worst. 

they will cape for a man that doesn't even play.  

Last edited:
Not one player at a club playing at the highest level in a top 5 league is trash.

Whew at that Pogba pass.

I don't know much but I'm pretty certain than Mhykitaryn is good at soccer and Rashford is not.
:rofl: :rofl:

Calm down man, you just started watching football

Nike's new stripe pattern is buns.

Gotta get a Barca shirt this year before it's too late.

Inter looks better than Barca for next year though. The sponsor and colors save it
its not a Nike creation, its a recreation

Footy headlines is usually spot on though. The last 2 years I've checked them for info on kits they've been spot on with what's coming out, even with those pattern pics that surface before a shirt is produced

I'm pretty sure if footy headlines is saying that's the new stripes then that's what we're most likely going to see

I'm still confident Klopp would set Memphis straight

I don't want to see it though

Footy headlines is usually spot on though. The last 2 years I've checked them for info on kits they've been spot on with what's coming out, even with those pattern pics that surface before a shirt is produced

I'm pretty sure if footy headlines is saying that's the new stripes then that's what we're most likely going to see
what I'm saying is, Nike didn't invent that themselves, they pulled it from barac's history.

what I'm saying is, Nike didn't invent that themselves, they pulled it from barac's history.

Ah.

They still buns tho

@Jon_LeGossip Retweeted RMC Sport: According to a source close to PSG, Angel Di Maria is creating problems internally & concerning many within club.

View media item 2255991
Must've been another break in...

He was also booed by the home fans recently

More less than positive P$G news

@Jon_LeGossip: According to L'Equipe, the rivalry between PSG leaders Nasser Al-Khelaifi & Jean-Claude Blanc is affecting the club on & off pitch.

L'Equipe also say PSG did not sign Neymar because his financial demands would have unbalanced the club's wage bill.

Same reasons go for PSG's probable inability to land Lionel Messi, while Cristiano Ronaldo has made it clear he is not interested.

L'Equipe also report PSG are now looking at the lower band of star players but that their powers of attraction have still taken a hit there.

Griezmann, De Bruyne, Dembele, Dybala, Aubameyang & Lewandowski all mentioned as targets who would rather play their football elsewhere.

Some chose to join other clubs when PSG were after them, some prefer to stay where they are rather than moving to Paris.

L'Equipe also claim PSG's average attendance is down 5% from the beginning of the season.

Man U fans in this thread would rather take an L on Sunday than a point :lol:

View media item 2255552
lolwut?

Ideally you'd want a win obviously, but if that's not happening ya'll don't wanna hear anymore tie jokes :lol:

I'm playing brah this men's wearhouse thing is too funny though

I was about to say...:lol:. Honestly even with the jokes,still rather another addition to the tie collection than an L :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
******* PSG man

tumblr_inline_o32cjifzvR1tiuc80_500.gif

**** **** **** **** **** FOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKK

Just ******* bring Blanc back man... **** this ****

Someone call Aguero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom