Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi da scumbag gawd scored

Barca are so much easier to watch when Iniesta is playing
smokin.gif

Bruh... PSG dropping points at Ludogorets :smh:

Thats exactly what Arsenal needed

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jun/01/us-soccer-diversity-problem-world-football

http://www.thebentmusket.com/2015/3...occer-team-diversity-pay-play-youth-financial

I know the type of financials of putting or making academies in inner cities. My statement was more pipe dream than anything else. I know it's very unlikely or possible...

I can say the experience here in MD it's very lilly white in the upper echelons of footy here. I also know what this kid went through at a top level program here in MD to.

Edit - Funny, when looking at some of the teams listed on the site which I'm familiar with, there are some diverse teams but I see alot of teams with mostly or all white players... I casually looked at 5 teams in each of the age brackets & most of them were predominately white. There was one squad at the top of the U17 age (I think) that surprisingly had mostly black players. :smokin

:lol: at "there are some diverse teams but you see a lot of teams that are mostly or all white players." That's ******** but the convenient wording fits your agenda. I hope anyone who's vested enough takes the time to look for themselves.

Claiming the upper echelon's of youth U.S. soccer are disproportionately white is ********. As I've said many times its not 1999 anymore, the extent to which someone can be so vocal and so disconnected from the reality of what's going on in this country in the present day is baffling.

Using one anecdotal example of a kid you know who I'm assuming was discriminated against, to generalize the entire academy system and say kids of color aren't welcome? That's disgusting, you're better than that.

But honestly though, that post really highlights why I've come to the realization over the years that you're kind of a fraud. You might consume a lot of information but on so many topics, you talk about them like you read about them in a book. That's cool when it comes to transfer news or match results, but it's also why we disagree so much. Rarely do you have an authentic understanding of what you're talking about when it comes to youth development or technical/tactical analysis.

The Guardian article is trash. You posted it this summer and my response today is the exact same response I posted then. The article takes a very real issue, the inequity of opportunity between players who come from privilege vs. those who don't, mixes it with truths, half-truths and outright lies, then layers it with so much bias that in effect it becomes a slander piece intended to inspire an anti-white player witch hunt. What the author did there isn't cool. It was obviously calculated and it's shameful journalism.

I've acknowledged the second article on the U.S. Women's team and program when you've posted it in the past but I hardly will this time. The system for the boys and girls are not the same. Unfortunately the girls system is further behind than the boy. Traditionally there are also cultural differences between woman's role in sport in our country's past generation of immigrants and the white Anglo population. The girls and boys systems are apples and oranges.

Last edited:
Shambles fam :smh: :smh:

They aren't making it out of the next round :smh:
what is going on over there right now? if this holds up, Laca for sure in the summer?

He would be a huge boost, but some defensive reinforcement would be needed also. Paris has been conceding a bunch of goals.

With Luiz and an Van Der Wiel both gone, Maxwell is standing in when Serge gets into his usual trouble or is sitting.

The team definitely doesn't move as fluid with so many new pieces and with a new manager. Things are super shaky, but to be sitting 3rd in Ligue 1 and can possibly come back and top the group still it isn't much to panic over.

But Lacazette could definitely come in and score the goals that Cavani fails time and time again, but I don't know why they won't rotate Jese up front

Lucas shining? Get some PL burn next?

Turan with a header. I keep forgetting Edens brother plays at Monchelsdhhakdjhakjdhakdhfadfa

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jun/01/us-soccer-diversity-problem-world-football

http://www.thebentmusket.com/2015/3...occer-team-diversity-pay-play-youth-financial

I know the type of financials of putting or making academies in inner cities. My statement was more pipe dream than anything else. I know it's very unlikely or possible...

I can say the experience here in MD it's very lilly white in the upper echelons of footy here. I also know what this kid went through at a top level program here in MD to.

Edit - Funny, when looking at some of the teams listed on the site which I'm familiar with, there are some diverse teams but I see alot of teams with mostly or all white players... I casually looked at 5 teams in each of the age brackets & most of them were predominately white. There was one squad at the top of the U17 age (I think) that surprisingly had mostly black players. :smokin

:lol: at "there are some diverse teams but you see a lot of teams that are mostly or all white players." That's ******** but the convenient wording fits your agenda. I hope anyone who's vested enough takes the time to look for themselves.

Claiming the upper echelon's of youth U.S. soccer are disproportionately white is ********. As I've said many times its not 1999 anymore, the extent to which someone can be so vocal and so disconnected from the reality of what's going on in this country in the present day is baffling.

Using one anecdotal example of a kid you know who I'm assuming was discriminated against, to generalize the entire academy system and say kids of color aren't welcome? That's disgusting, you're better than that.

But honestly though, that post really highlights why I've come to the realization over the years that you're kind of a fraud. You might consume a lot of information but on so many topics, you talk about them like you read about them in a book. That's cool when it comes to transfer news or match results, but it's also why we disagree so much. Rarely do you have an authentic understanding of what you're talking about when it comes to youth development or technical/tactical analysis.

The Guardian article is trash. You posted it this summer and my response today is the exact same response I posted then. The article takes a very real issue, the inequity of opportunity between players who come from privilege vs. those who don't, mixes it with truths, half-truths and outright lies, then layers it with so much bias that in effect it becomes a slander piece intended to inspire an anti-white player witch hunt. What the author did there isn't cool. It was obviously calculated and it's shameful journalism.

I've acknowledged the second article on the U.S. Women's team and program when you've posted it in the past but I hardly will this time. The system for the boys and girls are not the same. Unfortunately the girls system is further behind than the boy. Traditionally there are also cultural differences between woman's role in sport in our country's past generation of immigrants and the white Anglo population. The girls and boys systems are apples and oranges.

Not going to go back & forth... I said my piece without any personal attacks because that's not my steelo. I don't get down like that on a message board. You're smart dude & I have respect for ya. You may feel about my posts the way you do, but I think I've made some salient points about football over the years. If I'm wrong, I'll fully acknowledge it. It's not that big a deal for me to say when I'm wrong. done it multiple times on NT. I don't think I've been in the 3 disagreements you & I have had (Cryuff's position later in life about positional coaching, Pulisic's heavy touch at times in the El Tri & Los Ticos games, & the diversity discussion in US footy). We can speak offline at this point if you want. Won't reply in this thread about this topic... Over & done with...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom