This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monaco looks really good early but yea most likely :lol:

Rooting for my dude Balo and Nice :pimp:

Last edited:
Knowing Arsenal's luck, we'll draw Bayern anyway
laugh.gif

Doesn't really matter at this point. The deeper in this competition you go the better the teams will be.

I still think they win the league

Lets keep the faith.

Hopefully they can go on a run.

Next summer splash cash on Aguero and start destroying Ligue 1 again

Maybe Arsenal can draw NapoliBenfica or someone

How Many Nacho's City got??

Last edited:
i dont eem give a damn if we draw the likes of bayern or madrid, just glad we aint giving uefa the chance to pick their favorite matchup against barca. We **** the bed against monaco in a RO16, so bring on whoever the hell they want

already looking forward to Real Madrid v Borussia dortmund. Kroos and Morata are reported to be back in time to play tomorrow. Lyon v Sevilla is another tasty one, Lyon can take sevilla's second place with 3 points.

Still frustrated with PSG earlier. Them struggling to beat lugogorets and win the group, struggling to close out games in Ligue 1, and seeing key players visual frustrations and hearing Silva and Di Maria want to jump ship is a reflection on the clubs stature atm

They aren't at the same level they were last year and recent years before. Zlatan or not, ludogorets should have been routed by 4 goals or more. Arsenal came in and put them away. Paris should have done the same.

PSG was moving up in regards as a top team in Europe, if this keeps up, I don't think they'll keep that status let alone challenge a Barcelona or Bayern team.

I need them to flip cavani for a better goal scorer. Son ain't got the juice

Didn't see today, but Cavani has been scoring pretty regularly. If reports are to be believed, it sounds like the players are unhappy with Emery's tactics. He liked using a 4-2-3-1 but the players have reportedly said they like the 4-3-3 that Blanc used. That's what they've been using mostly from what I've seen.

The piece I read a while ago said that Motta, Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Maxwell, & Javier Pastore voiced their displeasure to Emery with what he was doing... :x

If thats a true quote from Scholesy, that pretty much sums up Fellani IMO.

Last edited:
Didn't see today, but Cavani has been scoring pretty regularly. If reports are to be believed, it sounds like the players are unhappy with Emery's tactics. He liked using a 4-2-3-1 but the players have reportedly said they like the 4-3-3 that Blanc used. That's what they've been using mostly from what I've seen.

The piece I read a while ago said that Motta, Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Maxwell, & Javier Pastore voiced their displeasure to Emery with what he was doing... :x

If thats a true quote from Scholesy, that pretty much sums up Fellani IMO.

It's his inability to put away point blank chances in big games that frustrates me.

Blanc's formation was definitely better and the team played much more fluid. But my goodness sometimes cavani can walk the ball in but decides to send it to row 12

I want to see him score goals if he's going to be our primary striker and if that means Emery has to switch back to the 4-3-3 then so be it. I'm just tired of seeing missed chances from him up front in big games.

Emery sounds stubborn if he sees how successful and dominant the team has been for so long and won't switch back. I don't see the point in buying a bunch of attackers over the summer and then running a more defensive-minded formation.

That's why Arfa and Jesé ride the pine so much now.

PSG has so much young talent, I don't want to see them all frustrated and unhappy at the club. Then everyone will want to leave

Last edited:
How can I watch this arsenal game? I thought I could watch everything with fox sports go ??
not always, games are split with ESPN. Get the Watch ESPN app if you havent already, its being streamed there in spanish

Smh

Planned my whole day around this :lol:

There's no where to watch in English??

Late but the Arsenal match was on a local network. For me, it was MSG. I saw it on twitter while at school. I think Fox Sports tweeted it but I was able to watch the last 30 mins or so of the match. Of course I missed the goals :lol: :smh: I saw highlights and gifs but it's not the same....but this is a major win for us :pimp:

lmao at fellaini 

how it took this long for manchester united to realize he is buns is beyond me. 

arda has flourished all year on the left wing. 

there's just no space for him with neymar...

he has been more clinical though in his rare appearances there 
nerd.gif

i hope arsenal draw madrid 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
already looking forward to Real Madrid v Borussia dortmund. Kroos and Morata are reported to be back in time to play tomorrow. Lyon v Sevilla is another tasty one, Lyon can take sevilla's second place with 3 points.

I just hope Sevilla beats Lyon because we've already seen they have the EL magic and I don't want any part of that :lol:

Rushing home after work to catch the second half of Real vs Dortmund
Bayern vs Atle was actually entertaining yesterday.
City vs Celtic they both mailed it in...that game was not entertaining from what i watched.
Arsenal looking good. Lucas in form....could that be the missing piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom