This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo when did @psk2310  take over Azzurri 
laugh.gif

http://www.espnfc.com/major-league-...ian-giovinco-because-mls-doesnt-count-ventura

Ozil is an excellent player still bitter RM let him go. They have been trying to fill his role ever since he left to no avail.

Boy you stupid... :tongue: :lol:

I thought the new skipper might give Giovinco a chance but he ain't budging either. Giovinco might have to leave for Europe if his ambitions include getting to play for the Azzurri.

The damning quote -

"Giovinco is a different story. I have done everything to help him but the reality is that he plays in a league that doesn't count for much," Ventura said. "And the number of goals he scores is less important because with the quality he has got, he is bound to make a difference in that league.

"The problem is that if you play in that type of league, and you get used to playing in that type of league, it becomes a problem of mentality."

Be the king of a league? Or come off the bench for your national team?

Iono man. Iono..

Kante's pass accuracy so far for Chelsea is 90.53% & has 34 interceptions. :stoneface:

I love how Conte also allow's him to join in the attack to.

He does all the dirty work that allows him team mates to shine. I absolutely love watching this dude play.

:nerd: cesc to West Ham on loan? At least he gets to stay in London.

Last edited:
View media item 2223941
That would have been crazy :pimp:

Probably been posted already, but I'm glad that Ozil didn't get called up for the national team, he gets a good break before the upcoming hectic winter schedule. Also good to see a national team working together with
a club :lol:

Joachim low at the NLD :nerd: .. Wouldn't be mad if he replaced wenger when he leaves :nerd:
View media item 2223943

Also I watched the Liverpool vs watford game when I was at the gym .. They **** on them :lol: . Lallanas cross to mane was :x .. That tv might be on to something .. :nerd:

Last edited:
Kante's pass accuracy so far for Chelsea is 90.53% & has 34 interceptions. :stoneface:

Why is hat a stone face? :lol:

Kante is ballin. I love watching dude play.

Sometimes Coquelin has glimpses of Kante quality when he's defending well, but so far this season those are the only 2 midfielders ive seen with so much tenacity in the midfield defensively

Kante and Matic might be the best midfield pairing in Europe over the last couple weeks imho. They're working so good together

kante is a beast 

one of my fav players

super intelligent with a defensive tenacity but great poise and technical ability on the ball

the only thing he could really add to his game is his ability to make decisive passes for scoring opportunities.   

he could easily do it 

i want his jersey

Kante might be the best DM in the world since the year started,a Leicester Kante kit would be a good look :lol:

In other news

@Inter: Stefano #Pioli is the new coach of the #Inter http://bit.ly/2fB5P34 [emoji]9899[/emoji]️[emoji]128309[/emoji] #WelcomeStefano #FCIM

View media item 2223999

It was apparently down to either him or Marcelino and surprise surprise,they went with the Italian.

Last edited:
Looks like Fabian Delph might finally be getting past his injury troubles. Hopefully so injury burdens can be a real burden on the mind and for the team is nothing wrong with some extra depth in midfield when he's played he is decent enough to be an impact sub in certain fixtures

Ouff
sick.gif

Good thing they're sitting in 1st right now
yeah it's a terrible injury especially with casemiro and modric getting hurt earlier. 

that's probably why he got hurt...i was reading that he played the full 90 for the last 11 matches.

madrid come back after the international break to play the madrid derby which is brutal

then after the clasico they have to play dortmund

then shortly after that they have to go play the Club world cup 

champs league winners have a brutal schedule the following year. no wonder why no one repeats. 

Apparently Southgate is gonna be confirmed as permanent 3 Lions manager...eh

I know he's gonna give all the young guys a bunch of chances being the former U-21 coach but it still doesn't really move the needle for them in the grand scheme of things.

Miss Kante so much. Honestly I'd have sold Mahrez/Vardy if it meant keeping Kante. He's that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom