This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2222501

i want to watch this mls game which will be rare for me but cot damnnit i hate taylor twellman with a damn passion.

Last edited:
:lol: Philips G20 has lost it.

Jose seems to be at odds with Luke Shaw and Mike. Wouldn't be surprised if they are replaced in the summer.

There is a difference between the brave, who want to be there at any cost, and the ones for who a little pain can make a difference.

His comments could be taken as subtle digs at a few others too

Can't say I've been a fan of the way he's treated Shaw though. Sure he might be out of shape/form but he still needs playing time to help him get back to his level. He came back from a horrendous injury that took all he had in him to recover from,Mou needs to cut him some slack imo.

Last edited:
Chelsea should go after Luke

Put in a bid for Rodriguez to replace him at old trafford

Something about United red tops with the black shorts man :smokin

Should wear those all season

I've grown to really like what I see from Jorge Sampaoli... He's defiantly a Bielsa disciple. Although he loves for his teams to constantly attack, he's tactically flexible. Although he loves playing a 4-4-2, loved the way he'd switch formations with Chile to give his win backs freedom. He'll switch from counter attacking style to possession when it's needed. Players love playing for him to (Vidal loves the guy). Monchi leaving will be difficult for the club to overcome, but I wish Sampaoli much success however long he chooses to stay in Andalusia.

Last edited:
The Albiceleste need to give that man a blank cheque when his contract is up...

Chelsea should go after Luke

Put in a bid for Rodriguez to replace him at old trafford

Something about United red tops with the black shorts man :smokin

Should wear those all season

What's ironic but the whole thing with Shaw is that Mou wanted him at Chelsea and he was the clubs main rival for him when he was at Soton and now he doesn't seem to be a big fan anymore :lol: :smh:

I'd take Rodriguez in a heartbeat if he got sold,just wouldn't be down to see him to go to another PL rival :lol:

Last edited:
PIATTI GOLAZOO :wow: :wow: :x :x :pimp: :pimp:

What a cannon shot :x

That should book the Impact's ticket to the East finals :smokin,hoping for an all-Canadian matchup with TFC :nerd:

Last edited:
Uh oh...bout to be a nervous final 15 minutes now...

PIATTI GOLAZOO :wow: :wow: :x :x :pimp: :pimp:

What a cannon shot :x
Red Bulls might not even make the conference finals this year :lol:
Yup,looks like they're joining the Galaxy at home next week...
Hey at least we made it penalty shootouts

*sobs

My bad :lol:,didn't mean to take a shot. Just saw the Galaxy in your sig :rofl:

Drogba time :nerd:

Last edited:
All I need is for Seattle to lose by 3 and I'm a happy camper despite the Timbers being out of it. LA out, NYRB out (hopefully), and Seattle being embarrassed would make for a glorious Sunday.

I've grown to really like what I see from Jorge Sampaoli... He's defiantly a Bielsa disciple. Although he loves for his teams to constantly attack, he's tactically flexible. Although he loves playing a 4-4-2, loved the way he'd switch formations with Chile to give his win backs freedom. He'll switch from counter attacking style to possession when it's needed. Players love playing for him to (Vidal loves the guy). Monchi leaving will be difficult for the club to overcome, but I wish Sampaoli much success however long he chooses to stay in Andalusia.

I remember him being linked with the Chelsea job before Don Conte, I would have welcomed him here for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom