This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude has been officially blocked... Please don't feed the animals by responding folks.
eyes.gif

Game of Thrones night at the Ramon Sanchez! Some of the cast taking in today's game.
smokin.gif
Wow, that cast photo! 

No Nagbe in the US call up ( ._.) Hope his time with the NT wasn't that flash in the pan that we've gotten. So much potential, but ain't that the story of his career :smh:

Yeah I've been following the situation. I do think Nags should be getting more PT, especially if Klinsmann thinks of him as a future piece at all. Unfortunately, it seems like the two might be at odds and unable to move past it.

what the ****
We blew it
Onto next season.

It's gonna be ugly. No more keane, stevie G gone. We better sign ibra or something or we're gonna be ****
Keane and Gerrard were nonexistent in the 2nd half of the season, we will be fine without them
Plus Zardes will be back next season
However we need a better midfield
I miss Juninho

I went to the game today, those old guys looked pretty pathetic in today's game (I didn't watch any other galaxy games this year though). Colorado deserved to win today, they were clearly the better team. That ref in the game was atrocious also :lol:

View media item 2222932

dragicon dragicon the Rapids were def the better team today and if it weren't for Van Damme we probably wouldn't even had the chance to go to penalty shootouts
Best of luck to the Rapids against the Sounders

dragicon dragicon the Rapids were def the better team today and if it weren't for Van Damme we probably wouldn't even had the chance to go to penalty shootouts

Van Damme was a beast. He seemed like the only guy able to do anything for you guys today. That was actually the first mls game I've ever been too. :lol: I was surprised in the overtime periods how much Colorado was attacking. They looked exhausted the last 10-15 minutes of the game.

The galaxy will be back in no time. I think I'm going to try to go to the next round of games.

Van Damme was a beast. He seemed like the only guy able to do anything for you guys today. That was actually the first mls game I've ever been too. :lol: I was surprised in the overtime periods how much Colorado was attacking. They looked exhausted the last 10-15 minutes of the game.

The galaxy will be back in no time. I think I'm going to try to go to the next round of games.
Keep supporting the Rapids mane
It's a great feeling to be a part of a playoff team :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom