This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba is feeling himself dribbling 
laugh.gif

'Pool still need to fortify their defense if they're really serious about a run at winning the prem.

Also Sadio Mane tends to have long performance dives post January a la cesc...

Still, 'Pool have as good a chance as any in winning the Prem.

I would like to hear Klopp say, "Oh, yes. What was it you said to me before? "Yippie-ki-yay, mother******."

Last edited:
@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo has agreed a new deal with Real Madrid which will keep him with the club until the end of June 2021. #SSNHQ

Bale was the highest paid player in the world for about a week :lol:

:lol: Good one prime...

Some humor from Dortmund, mannequin challenge.

Oh damn, homey from Sydney FC... His head hit the table hard. :x

@R_O_M: Pogba the last to leave saluting the away fans, grabbing the badge. #whatawasteofmoney

Dude has really been endearing himself to the fans with his form lately :pimp:,he's been looking a lot more like the player we saw at Juve.

MZWHwBR.gif

The NT derby is gonna be HUGE for this season man,need to get on a run before new years to make up all the ground that was lost in October.

Last edited:
I loved that performance and goal celebration from Pogba. We need more players playing for the shirt. Team has been spineless for too long. Mata, Herrera and Pogba get it.

Fair ***** to the captain today, wasn't half bad.

According to y'all we have bad defense, bad ownership, and we spend too much on average players.

Yet here we are.

Keep finding reasons why Liverpool shouldn't succeed, we'll just keep winning.

Last edited:
According to y'all we have bad defense, bad ownership, and we spend too much on average players.

Yet here we are.

Keep finding reasons why Liverpool shouldn't succeed, we'll just keep winning.
All off which is true... you just have a great manager to navigate that **** show.

United really need to figure out how to play an entire game. Every time we've looked good it's been one half of football. Felt today's 2nd half needed pace.. Martial and rashy should have come on at some point. Hard to knock a W (which we desperately needed) but these performances won't cut it against better teams. Need mkhi to do the business on this break for Armenia and walk back into the team for arsenal. Him in a front three of martial and rashford would be amazing against arsenal. Won't happen tho.. but would be nice.

Just rest assured that all these kids here, haven't been within 3000 miles of England and know absolutely nothing about football. every post here is simply regurgitated from some other forum or z list pundit off the telly.
i used to live there...

just saying. 

holy **** the goal the rapids just scored on us. incredible. cant eem be mad at it. time to win the series though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom