This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what the doctor ordered after a tough run before the break,Ibra making up for the last few weeks 

Last edited:
These Swansea players don't care about the culture smdh. What was they signing in the crowd couldn't really make it out

If Rooney scores a goal too, I will loose it 
laugh.gif

Bet Panasonic is loving it, being a neutral an all. Fair play to Pool and United though. Smashing it today

Take a break from fantasy & try putting down the xbox or PS controller for a bit & try watching someone footy games. :tongue: :lol:

Rojo is a great passer, great at holding the ball when needed, he's fast, great at intercepting the ball, can be a good one on one defender or zone defender, &I love that he love's to tackle. Just look at the way he's played for Argentina.

His problem since coming to United is that he's making terrible decisions & fouling the crap outta the other players. I put half of this on his coaches & managers. There is a clear lack of direction & coaching he's gotten since his arrival at OT. A player that talented shouldn't be allowed to make the same mistakes over & over again.

Ironically I don't even play video games :lol: I mean I hear you on him having some speed and having some skill with the ball at his feet but he's a defender and his biggest issue is he seems to be poor at actual defending for United. Like you mentioned, so many poor choices out of him but the mental part of the game is just as important as the physical and he completely lacks the mental it seems.

This game has kind of showcased how much Carricks coolness deep in MF is needed in the 11 man...

Chelsea remain the clean sheet kings

These top 4 teams tossing around the throne like it's nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom