This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba with the beauty 
smokin.gif

Zlatan! I was just about to say now that pogba is on the board, we need one for Zlatan too

ibra 
nerd.gif

mou in the stands and united flourishing 
nerd.gif

bad goal keeping though

Last edited:
You leave gaps open when you press and exert a ton of energy chasing the ball and opposition down. Its less risky to do it to teams like Watford tho.

One doesn't press the whole game but for large spurts... If done right it yields tremendous results like Pooch had for large periods last campaign & when he was at Southampton. Marcelo Bielsa teams always do it wonderfully... Pep employed it at times. Cholo's Atleti team does it masterfully. Love watching his team play. When de Boer's Ajax team was on their run, they pressed the ish outta of the other teams.

Can someone explain to me what "heavy metal football" means?

Man to man pressing, pressing spaces, pressing by closing passing lanes... Looking quickly to form the attack once collecting the ball. Klopp's Dortmund teams embodied this. I know he's proly more an Iron Maiden kind of guy but I always have KMFDM's Rip The System playing in my head when I watch highlights of a Klopp managed team.

You gotta tell me what makings Rocco has because that dude has been horrendous since he put on a United jersey.

Take a break from fantasy & try putting down the xbox or PS controller for a bit & try watching someone footy games. :tongue: :lol:

Rojo is a great passer, great at holding the ball when needed, he's fast, great at intercepting the ball, can be a good one on one defender or zone defender, &I love that he love's to tackle. Just look at the way he's played for Argentina.

His problem since coming to United is that he's making terrible decisions & fouling the crap outta the other players. I put half of this on his coaches & managers. There is a clear lack of direction & coaching he's gotten since his arrival at OT. A player that talented shouldn't be allowed to make the same mistakes over & over again.

Good as time as any for some good news I suppose :lol:

‏@MUFCWRITER: Eric Bailly on course for an early injury return to boost defensive options. He could be back for the fixture against Spurs ( 11th Dec ). #mufc

:pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom