This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't have to do with him playing for Liverpool that people disagree...could Coutinho be the best player in the league in a few years? Sure no argument there he has the ability to be that but to say he is the best right now I disagree. Aguero, Alexis, Hazard, KDB, Ozil, Silva I would say are in that conversation for best player in the league right now hell if you wanna throw keepers in there too De Gea would be in that convo for best player in the league right now.

Bad day for dude to really claim Coutinho was better than these dudes :lol:

Coutinho is obviously not the best player in the league yet. My man Panasonic was right about one thing though, Liverpool is winning the league.

Was getting caught up and noticed dude kept hiding behind both the "anti" Liverpool bias curtain and the any differing opinions are "lazy" and taken from somewhere else curtain. :lol:

Last edited:
Aside from a few guys, I don't think many on here hate Liverpool per se. I do think that a lot of people still don't take us seriously for some reason.

Oh jeez
Countinho is the best player on Liverpool, but he will never be the best player in the league
The magic of Liverpool currently is that Klop has shaped all these really good players (not "elite") to play as one great offensive jaggurnaut

Oh jeez
Countinho is the best player on Liverpool, but he will never be the best player in the league
The magic of Liverpool currently is that Klop has shaped all these really good players (not "elite") to play as one great offensive jaggurnaut

Never? Did the crystal ball tell you that? Or was it the tea leaves?

Havent posted in here in awhile. I've been waiting in the shadows for arsenal to do arsenal things.

Today I come to tell you guys that arsenal are doing arsenal things. Lmao, **** arsenal. BUMS!
best-face-wash.jpg

What's up with this playing at the back BS? If I was a coach, I'll tell my players to clear that ****.

Oh jeez

Never? Did the crystal ball tell you that? Or was it the tea leaves?
The guy doesn't strike me as someone who terrifies the entire league
If he develops into someone greater than a Ozil or KDB you can quote this

I just want to say that Ozil has become a better player under Wenger.

When he came all he could do was pass and dribble.

Now he's more physical, more athletic, still a great play maker, breaking ankles, and scoring hattys and ****.

Glad we told Cesc to kick rocks after Barca was done with him.

Last edited:
I agree with trey that iniesta is the best #10, but all facts getrich about how he has improved during his time here. He would get pushed off the ball easily in his first season which was frustrating considering the service he provided. Much more well rounded now and you can see his confidence on the pitch unlike before, he's up there thats for sure. Today was a good day :pimp:
View media item 2217320
..spurs on the weekend. Harry kane could be fit, its going to be a tough one. With Cazorla still out and Ramsey fit again, i would like to see wenger try the 4-4-2 with olivier and alexis up top, ozil and coquelin/xhaka in the middle with ramsey and the OX on the outside. Iwobi has been doing a fine job but he was a bit quiet the past two matches, i say give ox the start. Vital match

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom