This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, no more "Messi is a class act while Ronaldo is a d-bag" posts please. Messi has been going off ever since the tax evasion case and the blonde hair :rofl:

Last edited:
Yesterday Man City came to play, congrats on the win. Barca had some players missing but that's not to take away from how well Pep had the squad playing.

The penalty on Raheem The Dream should have been called. Quite a few missed fouls and cards by the ref. Barca need to find someone who can replicate what Don Iniesta does, the attack is severely impacted by his loss. Truthfully, Barca need to bring in some very good defensive players that can step up during an injury, our depth is still an issue to me. Same thing needs to be said about our midfield. If Arsenal fail to win anything again, I'd like to poach Ozil from them.

What is also astonishing to me, KDB could easily have ended up at Bayern if their sponsor didn't step in I believe.

Not that many interesting matches today. Just gonna watch Tottenham v Bayer Leverkusen

Actually gonna tune into the Madrid game to hear the player calls since it's in empty stadium. Should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom