This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Barcelona can still win the group right?
Yeah they still can and most likely will. City just have a chance now if Barcelona drops points against Celtic or BMG but I doubt they will.

Hats off to citeh.. very entertaining game..

They have looked much better without bravo in

I enjoyed that game. Good win for City and Pep. Not the best day for Barca, but they'll bounce back. 

Hats off to citeh.. very entertaining game..

They have looked much better without bravo in
I think thats a little unfair to Bravo. before his gaff of a red card in the second half in that first match against Barca he played well and had a couple saves that kept us in the game in the first half.

I think thats a little unfair to Bravo. before his gaff of a red card in the second half in that first match against Barca he played well and had a couple saves that kept us in the game in the first half.
the times ive watched you this season, he has been a catalyst for errors at the back...

Last edited:
Ozil man, those men have got families to feed, how you gonna violate them like that :x

Didn't see any of the games, just wanted to pop up in here and say that Mesut Özil is a god. That is all.

the times ive watched you this season, he has been a catalyst for errors at the back...
Well I don't know which games you've watched to be able to expound on it outside of the derby one which was his first game and he struggled in that one.

eek.gif
 wth happened?!?

good job city.

good job pep. 

city is def legit

not even mad at yall.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom