This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the amount of LeBron hate in this thread :smh: y'all bout to make me and jape agree on something for once.

Morata's good but I don't get the swooning over him and putting Lukaku down in the process when the man has scored 140+ goals by the age of 24,those are stunning stats for anyone. Also scored at least 20 or more goals in each of the last 3 seasons. He might not be as technically gifted but he's a damn baller in England. The squad has enough technically skilled players in attack already,mostly after guaranteed goals right now and that's what Lukaku would be. Like I said,he's the perfect 9 for the Prem.

Morata scoring in big games abroad is impressive but it doesn't have too much of a bearing on how he'd do in England. A few years ago someone like Shevchenko was bossing it in Italy and the CL but flopped horribly at Chelsea. Doesn't take away from his greatness but not everyone's a good fit for the league regardless of prior production abroad. It's a gamble and Mou's gonna have a lot more pressure to succeed soon so I don't know if it's a gamble he'd have the patience to make.

He's been a good fit on some great teams coming off the bench so I wouldn't mind dude but just have a stronger preference for Lukaku. Feel like he'd bring faster results and would be a real good fit with all the pace he'd have around him. Like a much more mobile,albeit less skilled,and younger Ibra physically

Last edited:
Vincent Kompany admits he'll probably retire from int. football after the WC: "There's a big chance 2018 will be my last year with Belgium."  
@Colombia  
frown.gif

I'd rather not sell Alexis to another PL team

But if we do we better be getting more than 60m

If Lukaku and Griez price 100m Alexis shouldn't be far off

Last edited:
Alexis is older than both,that's gotta be a reason for the non-outrageous fee's being floated around

No way Lukaku goes for anything near that though

If the Gooners sell him to a Prem club,they should definitely try fleecing at least 80m for him. Man was unplayable last season

Last edited:
If either Alexis or Ozil go they're both going and Arsene going to rebuild the team like when we sold RVP

We could probably get 150m for both

Last edited:
If Lukaku has a $100M tag, I'd much rather pay the same amount (including English tax) for Hurrikane.

If Lukaku has a $100M tag, I'd much rather pay the same amount (including English tax) for Hurrikane.

If Lukaku is only for sale for 100m then Spurs and Levy won't sell Kane for anything less than 140-150 :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dolan is the root cause of all the Knicks problem's :lol:

Phil is only a bad cold

@GFFN: Lyon President Aulas discusses Alexandre Lacazette's future following Atletico's transfer ban: "I want him to stay." https://t.co/cZROVaMXhj

lolwut

Dude has apparently wanted out for a few years now :lol:

Last edited:
If Bron came to the Suns and won two chips in my lifetime, I'd be happy as a mf. :smile:

Last edited:
Ima need these transfer fees to come down.

It's getting absurd. You can fund a small city with these transfer fees.

Dolan is the root cause of all the Knicks problem's
laugh.gif

Phil is only a bad cold
lolwut

Dude has apparently wanted out for a few years now
laugh.gif
He should be glad Lacazette has stayed with Lyon for so long already tbh. As a Fifa fan I won't complain because I love playing with Lacazette and Cavani up front but as a football fan, I'd love to see him play at a better club.

Speaking of Lyon, they won the UEFA Women's Champions League

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...womens-champions-league-final-lyon-v-psg-live

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom