This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao you prolly won't win one either soooooooo
we are in the copa del rey finals

and we are 1 pt behind madrid.

lmao im not gonna even speak on the champs league

man united...no major trophies in how many years now?

yall have to win the damn europa league just to be able to compete with the big boys again lmao

#alternativebigclubs

Last edited:
we are in the copa del rey finals
and we are 1 pt behind madrid.
lmao im not gonna even speak on the champs league

man united...no major trophies in how many years now?
yall have to win the damn europa league just to be able to compete with the big boys again lmao

#alternativebigclubs

View media item 2342700
Copa? Lmfao how is that a major trophy, when even if you win it won't prevent your manager from being fired?
Copa= FA cup
You one point behind and Madrid still got a game in hand. Like I said you are on par to not win any major trophies either so ****

Tolisso lit!

Hopefully he can become the next Juve Pogba and not Man Unite6 Pogba.

Last edited:
the bantz in this thread is too much 
laugh.gif

that Mou pic is gold 
laugh.gif

Juve has been killing it with transfers for the past few seasons

Last edited:
Juve with a nice come up. Especially for 30 mil. Will he get minutes tho? I really like Pjaca. I hope he gets restless on the bench and leaves Juve. Dudes gonna be a beast.

I'd like Roma to go after Cypiren(sc) one day.

Last edited:
Juve with a nice come up. Especially for 30 mil. Will he get minutes tho? I really like Pjaca. I hope he gets restless on the bench and leaves Juve. Dudes gonna be a beast.

I'd like Roma to go after Cypiren(sc) one day.

Marchisio getting old and injury problems.
Khedira got injury problems.

Pjaca is sick. Could be the next Nedved for us.

Last edited:
Copa? Lmfao how is that a major trophy, when even if you win it won't prevent your manager from being fired?
Copa= FA cup
are you dense?

does that not count in the treble?

lmaooo the FA cup is a major trophy.

once again man u fans are dellusional....

this guy is trying to compare man u to barca... 

this dude didn't even know the FA cup is a major trophy...what is going on in here?

Last edited:
:frown:

Borussia Dortmund attacker Mario Gotze suffers 'metabolic disturbances'

Borussia Dortmund attacker Mario Gotze has been ruled out for the foreseeable future as medical tests revealed the muscular problems he has been suffering in the last few months have caused "metabolic disturbances."

Gotze, 24, returned to Dortmund in the summer after a disappointing three-year spell with Bayern Munich, but he has not yet been able to match the performances he produced during his initial stint at the Westfalenstadion.

The problems have so far limited Gotze's time on the pitch to only 24 minutes in 2017 and a medical investigation has now shown the cause.

"Those investigations revealed the player has metabolic disturbances, rendering it absolutely necessary to withdraw him from team training for the time being," a statement read.

"I'm currently undergoing treatment and will do everything in my power to be back in training and helping my team to achieve our common goals as soon as possible," Gotze said.

Borussia Dortmund's sporting director Michael Zorc added: "We're happy to have now uncovered the reasons for Mario's difficulties and are convinced that his extraordinary abilities will give us additional quality once he has completely recovered from this. Mario has the full backing and maximum support of everyone at BVB during his recovery!"

Gotze has again been linked with a reunion with former Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool, while the Germany international is also reportedly a target for the Chinese Super League.

Last edited:
:frown:

Borussia Dortmund attacker Mario Gotze suffers 'metabolic disturbances'

Borussia Dortmund attacker Mario Gotze has been ruled out for the foreseeable future as medical tests revealed the muscular problems he has been suffering in the last few months have caused "metabolic disturbances."

Gotze, 24, returned to Dortmund in the summer after a disappointing three-year spell with Bayern Munich, but he has not yet been able to match the performances he produced during his initial stint at the Westfalenstadion.

The problems have so far limited Gotze's time on the pitch to only 24 minutes in 2017 and a medical investigation has now shown the cause.

"Those investigations revealed the player has metabolic disturbances, rendering it absolutely necessary to withdraw him from team training for the time being," a statement read.

"I'm currently undergoing treatment and will do everything in my power to be back in training and helping my team to achieve our common goals as soon as possible," Gotze said.

Borussia Dortmund's sporting director Michael Zorc added: "We're happy to have now uncovered the reasons for Mario's difficulties and are convinced that his extraordinary abilities will give us additional quality once he has completely recovered from this. Mario has the full backing and maximum support of everyone at BVB during his recovery!"

Gotze has again been linked with a reunion with former Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool, while the Germany international is also reportedly a target for the Chinese Super League.

Damn. Hope he gets better. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom