This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm.  That's weird, just double checked the final score........

But you have a point, I did think the first Southie goal was onside. Who knows what would happened if it counted
I don't need you to tell me this. Everyone except y'all are aware of this.

What's the EFL cup equivalent to?

The NBA D-League Championship?

Just wanting to know how big it is.
everyone played their reserve squads

it's not a major trophy but teams seem to play their real squads when they get to the finals. 

but europe only counts the trebles 

Last edited:
Y'all used to clown on Arsenal fans for celebrating those FA Cup wins. Y'all are acting like you just won the World Cup after winning the less prestigious cup tournament.

Congrats Ibra, enjoy the only trophy you'll win as a red devil.
nthat.gif

If all it takes are little Carling cups, then we might be able to say that again this time next year. Lord knows y'all ain't winning anything else between now and then.
talking trophies and havent won one is 5 yrs... what would you know about it?

What's the EFL cup equivalent to?

The NBA D-League Championship?

Just wanting to know how big it is.

1. Champions League
2. Premier League
3. FIFA Club World Cup
4. Europa League
5. FA Cup
6. League Cup

So Man U just won the 6th most important title for an English club.

6th seems to be a theme for them this season [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Aside from those epic Community Shield, FA Cup, and league cup wins, history is also all y'all got.

If all it takes are little Carling cups, then we might be able to say that again this time next year. Lord knows y'all ain't winning anything else between now and then.

And once again I present to y'all, irony.

Remind me which trophies 'Pool has a chance to win between now and then... UCL? FA cup? Europa? The Prem? I'll wait.

And once again I present to y'all, irony.

Remind me which trophies 'Pool has a chance to win between now and then... UCL? FA cup? Europa? The Prem? I'll wait.

Umm idk, maybe the EFL cup which you guys seem to be organizing victory parades for.

Personally, I'll also be winning your $40 in my venmo account when we finish ahead of you in EPL table :wink:

Facts. Dudes greatest victories in years is overspending on players

More irony when you haven't won the league in 27 years, an FA Cup since 2006, or UCL since 2005. You haven't even sniffed a trophy since 2012 and that was the EFL title that y'all have loved bashing since Soton knocked you around twice a few weeks ago.

These dudes throwing so much shade and haven't seen any silverware in 5+ years now View media item 2348539

Last edited:
More irony when you haven't won the league in 27 years, an FA Cup since 2006, or UCL since 2005. You haven't even sniffed a trophy since 2012 and that was the EFL title that y'all have loved bashing since Soton knocked you around twice a few weeks ago.

These dudes throwing so much shade and haven't seen any silverware in 5+ years now View media item 2348539

View media item 2348566

They were knocking you around as well then the refs bailed you out. You shouldn't have seen any silverware today so relax yourself skipper. Type of dude to cheat off someone on an exam then get mad when they got a question wrong which they should've received right.

Mans finally understood what literary devices are and will be throwing them around in the thread for the next few weeks. :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom