This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow Belgian Radja Nainggolan scored 2 top class goals today in the Roma vs Inter match. My favorite player by far from our country :smokin
Goal 1:

Goal 2:

Last edited:
Radja is a beast. At 28, if he's gonna move it's gotta be this summer. If not I find it hard for him to move when he's 30+

With that being said I'm enjoying his time at Roma.

Last edited:
1. Champions League
2. Premier League
3. FIFA Club World Cup
4. Europa League
5. FA Cup
6. League Cup

So Man U just won the 6th most important title for an English club.

6th seems to be a theme for them this season [emoji]129300[/emoji]
The FIFA World Club is probably at #5.

all this trash talking from fans of two clubs who have no chance of winning the league LOL. At least one was prolly alive when his club last won it

all this trash talking from fans of two clubs who have no chance of winning the league LOL. At least one was prolly alive when his club last won it

Were you a Chelsea fan before Abramovich bought the team?

Be honest.

Were you a Chelsea fan before Abramovich bought the team?

Be honest.
Like I said before YES. I got into EPL around 98/99 from a good friend in HS. He was half English and followed his dad club Chelsea. I was never close to my dad who was a United fan and I hated Henry so Chelsea became I club I liked. Also been to Liverpool a few times and hated the people which lead me to hate the club

I wasn't and I wasn't watching the sport before that, as much as my father tried to get me to :lol:

He's an Arsenal fan so I think it was for the best

I was a fan from young, I don't care about any of pool fans believe it or not. I've actually seen my team win the league and didn't have too look at my granddads old tapes to see it. Chelsea top of the table, back in CL next yr. Pool won't finish in top 4 yet again, they will fail to win the Premier league, something they have failed every since to do ever since the it was formed in 1992. So go on and keep on living on your clubs past success that you've never witnessed

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw  

this thread is just wonderful lately.

So much salt from dem boys who aren't winning anything.
lmaoo united got they chest out but they are gonna win 0 major trophies this year

carling cup got yall gassed.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was a fan from young, I don't care about any of pool fans believe it or not. I've actually seen my team win the league and didn't have too look at my granddads old tapes to see it. Chelsea top of the table, back in CL next yr. Pool won't finish in top 4 yet again, they will fail to win the Premier league, something they have failed every since to do ever since the it was formed in 1992. So go on and keep on living on your clubs past success that you've never witnessed
You just became a fan. You haven't even seen your teams struggle years. Fraud. lastb year y'all nearly imploded and you were no where to be found. This year, you all up in this schift. Band wagon at its finest

Last edited:
I swear you could avoid this thread for a week and still know whats going on :lol:,always going in circles.

As much as I'd love for 'Pool to take the L later to shorten the gap,kinda hoping Leicester get washed for Claudio...

@FromTStands: Claudio Ranieri has donated £1,500,000 of his £3million pay off to the Foxes Foundation charity.

What a class act.

Last edited:
just watched the premier league download about tottenham and their new stadium and such, does it open next season?

@samuelJayC Arsenal's head of Academy, Jonker, to become the manager of Wolfsburg, with Ljungberg as his assistant.

this thread is just wonderful lately.

So much salt from dem boys who aren't winning anything.
lmaoo united got they chest out but they are gonna win 0 major trophies this year

carling cup got yall gassed.  :lol:  

Oh what do you know, it's the Barca fan again.

For someone who's a fan of a team in a completely different league, you sure seem to talk about United a lot.

You're literally the equivalent of me spending my days talking about Villarreal or Eintracht Frankfurt. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom