This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ya haven't won anything in five years (or anything supposedly *relevant* in 10 years), bants is all you really have to contribute I guess.

We almost need separate threads for actual footy talk and one for the attempted flames.

When ya haven't won anything in five years (or anything supposedly *relevant* in 10 years), bants is all you really have to contribute I guess.

We almost need separate threads for actual footy talk and one for the attempted flames.

Better have my money ready on May 21

You're almost right. You don't post anything worth a damn. You should be posting in another thread.

Cards getting pulled all over the damn place.

Ain't nobody been safe the last 3 pages. Good lord.

I didn't even quote y'all and both responded in under 3 mins. I appreciate y'all turning on post notifications for me, for having nothing to say you sure seem to wait on my every word.

I apologize to the rest of this thread for being a part of the complete derailing. Back to being just a simple "delusional" United supporter rooting for my team. Lost twice in the past 4 months, will enjoy the continued ascent.

are you dense?
does that not count in the treble?
lmaooo the FA cup is a major trophy.
once again man u fans are dellusional....

this guy is trying to compare man u to barca... 

View media item 2270363

this dude didn't even know the FA cup is a major trophy...what is going on in here?
Arent you the dude in here constantly saying united haven't won a major trophy in 5 yrs? I'm just using your logic.. one minute FA cup isn't nothing.. next minute it's a "major" trophy. Cmon son atleast try and hide your hypocrisy

Leicester playing hard today. Knew this would happen, players always play hard for a new manager.

DRINK [emoji]128079[/emoji] WATER [emoji]128079[/emoji]

DRINKWATER [emoji]128079[/emoji] [emoji]128079[/emoji] [emoji]128079[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom