This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey arsenal fans, welcome to the no champions league club
happy.gif
We still have a return leg fam
Ugh, another 90 minute prolapse to go
tired.gif

The gap has really widened between the EPL's best and the Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG, and Juve's of the world.

The gaps been this big since 2012, it's been a wrap for English teams being compared to the heavyweights.

Bludfam has had it! :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

Look fam, STOP GOING TO THE GAMES. Putting money in Arsenal's pocket so you can then protest? This makes no sense.

Claude is so broken I don't think he can get mad anymore like he used to

Claude just doesn't even care anymore, he's just done. :lol:

Although I do think taking sports too seriously is pathetic, Bludfam and Claude are must see TV :rofl:

Bludfam is definitely a passionate fan which I respect.

Claude often looks like Arsenal is all he has. Goes to work, hits the pub, and waits for the weekend to see Arsenal. I remember in one interview he mentioned how he spends most of his money just following Arsenal.

Although I do think taking sports too seriously is pathetic, Bludfam and Claude are must see TV :rofl:

Claude often looks like Arsenal is all he has. Goes to work, hits the pub, and waits for the weekend to see Arsenal. I remember in one interview he mentioned how he spends most of his money just following Arsenal.

Isn't Claude the one who's ex-wife gave him an ultimatum - your marriage or your club, and he called her bluff? :lol:

wenger out should be the move but getting back isn't guaranteed. 
united are a cautionary tale of the rough rebuilding process after a mainstay manager. 
united has unlimited funds and we all know how it's turned out so far.   

arsenal aren't as wealthy so who knows what will happen if wenger leaves. 
but thats the risk you have to take to be great. 

the next manager is gonna have a hell of a job to do..

Absolutely...I gotta agree here...

I'm not sure who's lined up next, but to be fair there's probably some talented mangers that are available for a London club like Arsenal. The board will probably be smart enough not to let Wenger pick his replacement so the Moyes era can easily be avoided.

However, any manager who comes in is going to have to deal with removing A LOT of players, and bringing in new ones (remember what happened to Spurs when they brought in 7 in one window?). Plus all of those players are going to have to be Ligue 1/Bundesliga bargain players, because we know the transfer policy comes from the top. I can easily see Sanchez and Ozil leaving in the summer.

There is a lot of work to be done at AFC, and getting the right manager is only going to be a portion of their solution...

Isn't Claude the one who's ex-wife gave him an ultimatum - your marriage or your club, and he called her bluff? :lol:

Doing too damn much :lol: Passion is one thing, but going into severe depression and anger, ruining marriages because of your obsession, getting tats of Wenger, etc. is pathetic. When my teams lose, I'm definitely a little sad, but then I remember that sports have zero effect on real @#$@ in my life. If having passion means acting like an emotional toddler, I'd rather not have it

Last edited:
He got that tattoo because he made a bet that Jamie Vardy won't score for England, which he did, and manned up to his word.

Last edited:
Getting caught up with last night's goals...

Insigne :wow:
Robben :wow: :wow:  
Casemiro :wow: :wow: :wow:

This exactly.

Casemiro's strike was fantastic. Glad Madrid got it done

Despite arsenal not playing that well bayern looked realllly good. Douglas Costa wasn't really a factor and i thought he would be a menace. But it was Robben and Thiago and Lewa and Xabi Alonso.

i don't think anyone from North America can really understand how Europeans fans take footy so serious. I even know a few who when younger were at some academy's so they take it way more serious than us.

Is the writing on the wall or is he just pulling a LeBron midseason? :nerd:

@ChrisWheatley_: Alexis Sanchez has been granted leave with the club's permission. Travelled to Italy with his best friend today for a short break.

Sanchez's best friend is Italian, hence the choice of destination. Expect he wants to be out the spotlight and reflect over coming days.

Kinda glad that the tat ended up being from a bet and not DT's anger :lol:. It came up when I searched DT's banners.

i don't think anyone from North America can really understand how Europeans fans take footy so serious. I even know a few who when younger were at some academy's so they take it way more serious than us.

Not true. We have people that are of central/south american descent who are as or more passionate about football than our european counterparts

Last edited:
@SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: Referee Mark Clatenburg to quit the @premierleague for position in Saudi Arabia. #SSNHQ

Wow :rofl:

He should've at least waited for the Chinese offers to come in :lol:

Good riddance though,I hardly rate dude. At least not anywhere near the way UEFA rates him :lol:. His fits were better than his officiating

Last edited:
Well damn now the EPL doesn't even have at least one decent ref imo.

Waiting for his YouTube highlight reels to get uploaded

Not true. We have people that are of central/south american descent who are as or more passionate about football than our european counterparts
that why I only said North Americans won't understand. I've never really followed Central/South American footy. Just European n a little bit of African footy

This motha ****** said he was only married for 6 weeks.

She left his *** after 6 weeks b.

These dudes are sad :smh: :rofl:

That's been my thoughts since the first the I saw their videos. I'm glad I don't let sports affect me like these dudes :lol:.. It must be rough going from pre 06-now though. Bludfam made a point about how he would go to school talking ****, and now his son can't do that :rofl:

Only time I was legit bummed out for like 36 hours was when Jose Aldo lost to mcgregor.. It was the video of him in the back that got me, that's my ***** :wow:

Alexis to Bayern, watchhhhh...

Replaces Ribery or Robben, gets up with his international boy Vidal, Carlo would make that move...

When I saw Thiago walk up to Alexis immediately after the final whistle and have a little talk with him... :smh:

Man I really regretted not betting on Bayern yesterday as the odds weren't that bad and it was free money. Went on a betting forum and people were saying European bookies were taking insane amounts of $ on Bayern, like mayweather/pac type of $$. All the real ones out there made money and I slept :smh:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

its def not just a game to them.  the stuff i used to see amazed me. grown men in tears after matches.

a lot of these people are born in to clubs and support whichever club their generations of family support. 

Thats passion though. Thats love for your club.

But to get divorced because you can't spend time with your wife? You'd rather go watch a game? After only a month and a half?

Gotdamn :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
  real **** ^

luckily my lady knows every weekend on sunday or saturday to leave me the **** alone for 2 hours

her pops is huge bayern fan so she already knows what it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom