This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 6th United fans aren't melting down?

LVG years?

Moyes years?

Chelsea last year?

Last edited:
From 6th United fans aren't melting down?

LVG years?

Moyes years?

Chelsea last year?

:lol: nah the truth is this...

AFTV lucked up big time. They found about 4 really unique characters in DT, Ty, Claude and Troopz....

Each are equally passionate and knowledgeable about their club, but all of them probably perfectly represent the Arsenal fanbase.

They all accurately represent the mixture of anger, dispair, frustration, and delusion.

There's plenty of footy channels out there for United, Chelsea etc....but none of them have come even remotely close to finding the right characters like AFTV.

FullTimeDevils blew up for a bit after that Andy Tate Moyes rant but they're not half as entertaining and lulz abundant as AFTV

I need a lady :frown:
Your slacking my fellow African muslim Chelsea brother. Should be on wife #3 by now lmfao

giphy.gif

Robbie struck a gold mine with AFTV

When Wenger leaves that well is going to dry up though.

Thats passion though. Thats love for your club.

But to get divorced because you can't spend time with your wife? You'd rather go watch a game? After only a month and a half?

Gotdamn
laugh.gif
as big of a fan dude is, ***** on her too for going along with the marriage... im pretty sure it was a subject that was brought up many times before they got married. so they both at fault imo 
laugh.gif

I only just saw this stat now...

Francis Coquelin failed to win a single tackle while he was on the pitch against Bayern Munich; completed just 6 passes in 77 minutes (at 4', 4', 8', 24', 29', 75').

wow.

A central midfielder?

Wow.

Francis Coquelin failed to win a single tackle while he was on the pitch against Bayern Munich; completed just 6 passes in 77 minutes (at 4', 4', 8', 24', 29', 75').

wow.

A central midfielder?

Wow.

A DM no less...

A lot of folks were wondering if that was the worst performance by a player in the CL ever :rofl:

Seems like a new one of these gets made given Arsenals fortune, or lack thereof, lately :lol:

Love how they troll with Robbies catchphrase each time :rofl:

Last edited:

wow.

A central midfielder?

Wow.
And he basically allowed the first goal by robben.

horrific display by the midfield. Ozil had 5 tackles, more than coq and xhaka combined and ozil wasnt even a factor in the match :smh: coquelin has played well this season but he showed why we still need to get a proper DM or figure out exactly what kind of mid will work here. i just cant see how arsene can continue to rate him after recent displays. Just dont know what to make of the midfield. the xhaka and ramsey pairing was starting to work; xhaka seems to be more in the mold of mikel arteta and i believe thats what arsene intended for xhaka to be in the midfield but he had to go and get suspended and now that he is back, ramsey is injured. midfield has been shuffled around so much this season. Ozil shouldnt have started if we were going to go defensive. Still wondering why gibbs started over monreal.

....Antoine staying in spain :nerd: would be great for that team to stay together. They can still cause much disruption in the league and champions beyond this year
Antoine Griezmann: Atletico Madrid plays down links to Premier League transfer
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38978293

Last edited:
Experience in high school.

Then again, they were mostly American.
You're not that far off. I haven't met a chick who played who actually watched n followed any soccer team. As good as coverage is getting, its still nothing like it is in other parts of the world. Heck i'm in Canada and I know we got way worse coverage compared to states

Girls in the US who play soccer don't even watch soccer.

Shame.

You'd be surprised how many kids are on the wrestling team that don't watch wrestling.

Mind blowing, I know

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom