This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprised how many kids are on the wrestling team that don't watch wrestling.

Mind blowing, I know

:lol:

Yeah, because if you perform a five knuckle shuffle on an opponent in high school, you're out the team.

Last edited:
Pep wanted to join Arsenal years ago, after his sabbatical, Arsenal chose to stay with Wenger...

See this to me is starting to look like Stan Kroenke and board have been satisfied for years, they're fine with the consistent average results - so in all seriousness, I expect Wenger to make this decision, not anyone else. If he wants to come back, he will.

Stan is way more worried about the LA Rams and that downtown stadium right now anyway, this is one Wenger.

See this to me is starting to look like Stan Kroenke and board have been satisfied for years, they're fine with the consistent average results - so in all seriousness, I expect Wenger to make this decision, not anyone else. If he wants to come back, he will.

Yup.

Arsenal is like the NY Knicks. Most popular team in the country's biggest market. Fans are going to show up regardless of whether the team is good or not. Ticket prices at the Garden and the Emirates will always be sky high. Stan doesn't give a **** whether they win or not.

C4zt3pLWYAQCTye.jpg:small

FullTimeDevils blew up for a bit after that Andy Tate Moyes rant but they're not half as entertaining and lulz abundant as AFTV

:rofl:

I still quote that guy

"Don't care"
"Just don't care anymore"

Dude has the thickest Manc accent ever that just makes the rants all the more funny :rofl:

He had a good one on LVG during that December from hell

"He has to get off his fat Dutch pancake ****"

:lol: :lol:

Another one after another L to a midtable squad

Last edited:
Wenger needs to put a little respeck back on Welbz's name before all that though,he still has potential but he never gets minutes outside of cup competitions

Last edited:
he has been steadily easing him into the team. he should have gotten a run last night but who knows what he was thinking. I think welbeck will solidify himself over walcott by the end of the sesason

Last edited:
Yea man it sucks seeing him being relegated to the fringes of the squad after getting hurt, knowing that he could probably really help you guys a lot during this bad stretch.

Anyway,time for the Pogbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom