This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bludfam is that mad, he needs to stop spending bands to follow the team around europe

Son goes to every game, and pisses about the same thing every other week.

Last edited:
If bludfam is that mad, he needs to stop spending bands to follow the team around europe

Facts. Mans should be watching it in a pub or at home or don't watch at all

I'm curious on what they do for a living. They must spend mad bread going to home AND away matches

Nike with the same jersey template :smh: :lol:

I'm curious on what they do for a living. They must spend mad bread going to home AND away matches

Nike with the same jersey template :smh: :lol:

Gotta remember the entire UK is the size of Northern California with superior transportation.

You could buy a flight from London to Munich for $150, leave for the airport right now, and be at Allianz Arena in 4 hours.

It's still time and money but following the schedule of a European team is way more feasible than following an American sports team.

Last edited:
Bruh the funniest part of AFTV to me is that Troopz looks like a 3rd grader waiting for the bus with that damn scarf wrapped around his mouth.

Gotta remember the entire UK is the size of Northern California with superior transportation.

You could buy a flight from London to Munich for $150, leave for the airport right now, and be at Allianz Arena in 4 hours.

It's still time and money but following the schedule of a European team is way more feasible than following an American sports team.

In addition, even expensive tickets to matches are cheap compared to US sports' prices (other than baseball). Dude in the video is talking about 52 pounds to attend a Champions League match against one of the biggest clubs in Europe ($64). Compare that to Warriors tickets prices; Nosebleed tickets that pretty much put you in outerspace for games against irrelevant teams like the 76ers, Bucks, etc. are going $70-100 on Stubhub. The same can be said for pretty much any big team in the NBA, and let's not even get started on how expensive tickets are for good NFL teams.

Back when Warriors tickets could be purchased for $40-70 for decent lower level seats, I was going on a weekly basis. Don't think those days will ever come back :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

chelsea golden state fans

im wenger out if we have the opportunity to hire a quality manager this summer. if they dont want to leave this summer, then keep wenger max 2 years while the board lines up their next selection. They would have to hire other positions as well; sporting director, president, etc. some change will happen with a different manager but if the board restricts the manager then nothing is going change

Last edited:
Why can't Arsenal just do in reality like they do in Football Manager. Hire a new manager and make Wenger the director of football?

It literally happens every time you take over Arsenal, but every other team just sacks their manager

you can believe me or not but I've always been a chelsea fan just finally got around to changing my sig

Why can't Arsenal just do in reality like they do in Football Manager. Hire a new manager and make Wenger the director of football?

It literally happens every time you take over Arsenal, but every other team just sacks their manager

I know what you mean

It's possible that a manager can be a puppet under Wenger. A tough decision

I know what you mean

It's possible that a manager can be a puppet under Wenger. A tough decision

True. That might just become Wenger 2.0

Probably just better to get rid of him all together.

If Bayern get rid of Ancelotti that would be a good look for Arsenal

Last edited:
wenger out should be the move but getting back isn't guaranteed. 

united are a cautionary tale of the rough rebuilding process after a mainstay manager. 

united has unlimited funds and we all know how it's turned out so far.   

arsenal aren't as wealthy so who knows what will happen if wenger leaves. 

but thats the risk you have to take to be great. 

the next manager is gonna have a hell of a job to do..

I imagine wenger during negotiations doing some larry david ****.

"We would like 42 million for draxler"

"Ehhhh I don't think he's worth that much. How about 15 million?" -Wenger

View media item 2334625
*Next day sold to PSG for 42 million*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom