This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gap has really widened between the EPL's best and the Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG, and Juve's of the world.
replace psg with atletico. Quality win and performance by psg yesterday but they have to do it consistently for them to be considered amongst that elite

**** it. Add Atleti, keep PSG

I don't think anyone in the EPL is beating those six

I'm pretty sure we are defensively solid enough to pull an upset of a team like Bayern or Barca, we have done it before.

Prime with the KOD lol

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure we are defensively solid enough to pull an upset of a team like Bayern or Barca, we have done it before.
i agree. chelsea are legit 

but im sure yall wouldn't be as effective if yall had to rotate players like all the top clubs to compensate for 3 competitions. 

yall have basically played the same 11 every game. 

Word,they deserve it though after their Euro performance :lol:

Apparently Napoli's manager Sarri had a big bust up with the team president,De laurentis, after the match...

I've seen his name being floated around as a possible Wenger replacement in the past :nerd:

Last edited:
remember the last time we were in Bayern or Barca?
tongue.gif

I think there was a stat somewhere that for the past few years every non spanish team that has taken out Barca in knockout stages went on to win the whole thing. would be dope if PSG won, thus proving the Zlatan stat of everytime he leaves a team they win the UCL the following year
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom