This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
One hell of a win. My goodness

Whole team rated 10/10. Whole gotdamn team.
Missed the game.  
eek.gif

Seriously though thank you to Barca for being the team to be made an example of, to not take **** for granted.

Glad they played before we did :lol:

The match should still be recognized much more for PSG being great than Barca being flat tho. Performances from the midfield, attack getting the goals, goalkeeper offensively, and the fullbacks. Seemed like the CBs didn't have much work left to do, but played their part when called on.

Last edited:
The odds of Paris vs Barca have flipped from 81-19% Barca to 93% PSG
Some serious money can be made on this. On a good day, Barca are capable of scoring 3 goals against any opponent within a span of 15 minutes, especially at home. Plus, don't forget, they don't call them UEFAlona for nothing.

I'd put the odds more like 80-20 in favor of PSG. Maybe even 75-25. Some crazy stuff can happen in those second leg games and it seems to me that every year in CL there is a first leg game where everyone is certain it's over only to find out that it isn't in the second leg. There's still plenty of football to be played.

I know that I certainly won't be going into the game with low expectations. It's going to be lit right from the start and Barca will hit them with everything they got. Just take it one step at a time. If they score 2 goals in the first half without conceding a goal, I think PSG will be shook in the second and ultimately end up being knocked out of the tournament.

Only saw the highlights of the PSG Barca match....wow. How did Veratti play?
The extended highlights i saw showed a lot of barca turn overs in the mid field which is very very unlike them (props to Rabiot for holding it down in there).

Dortmond looked like they havd TONS of chances. Batman was not feeling it but i expect them to bounce back and win.

Hoping Real handle Napoli. I wonder if Bale will see playing time
Arsenal vs Bayern is going to be a fun game to watch. Haven't seen much of bayern this year but im assuming they are winning...like always

rumors are real madrid and under armour are negotiating a deal 
sick.gif

would make sense for under armour to pursue this deal with LOS BLANCOS since the ceo is a trump supporter. smh

say it aint so.

Last edited:
rumors are real madrid and under armour are negotiating a deal :x  

would make sense for under armour to pursue this deal with LOS BLANCOS since the ceo is a trump supporter. smh

say it aint so.

they got money like that? Not sure if mad....or impressed.

Despite Kevin Planke's stance on the Trump thing...being from Bmore. This dude pumps a lot of money back into the city. So i do respect that....i am not a trump supporter though.

say it aint so.

:lol:

The deal would start in 2020. Hopefully it's just leveraging a deal with adidas. But it's worth a crazy amount, the buffoon will be on his way out of office by then, and at least it won't look like it came out of Dale Earnhardt's wardrobe.

Last edited:
I don't think Adidas would ever let Real go. They about to drop some serious [emoji]128176[/emoji] To keep em

Adidas finna back up the Brinks truck for RM. I cannot imagine a big club like RM rocking UA :lol:

Predictions:

Bayern 1-2 Arsenal
RM 2-0 Napoli

Barca gonna win the return leg

Messi hattrick

Suarez brace

Neymar pen

Multiple penalty shots and free kicks

PSG will be to 10 men before the half

+8 min extra time

Uefalona ain't going out so easy

Last edited:
Nobody wants to see real in under armor kits. Don't even feel right.

Napoli is a good attacking side. Hamsik and Mertens are both legit. The back line might be busy tonight...

say it aint so.

:x There were rumors of Nike offering RM a bigger deal than Adidas leveling them with Man U and jumping Barca.

Come on swoosh, make it happen.

QU!K QU!K Bruh, that hottake is realistic af

The morning after the Valentines day massacre:

View media item 2333639
So it really does seem to be the consensus between Barca fans that Lucho will be sacked...that La Liga job security is something else man

So who would even come in to replace dude? Doesn't seem to be many good options out there.

Sampaoli maybe after the season? Sucks for them that Bielsa just linked up with Lille after being out of a job for a while

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom