This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like Barcelona was playing without a midfield :lol:. Fully expect uefalona to be in full force in the second leg.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GG to the Barca boys out here.

I was not ready for what happened. PSG's attack dug the hole, but the defending won the game. Match ball goes to Rabiot imo. He was unreal out there today

Now, it's on to Camp Nou. Ain't no underestimating Barcelona on either leg. Gotta come ready expecting an MSN takeover at any time

Aubameyang missed a penalty. Shot it right down the middle, keeper stood still.

Last edited:
BVB conceding goals left, right, and center. They're terrible going away from home.

Auba should've scored two today. Unclinical.

Aubameyang is just a clinical Sturridge.

Last edited:
If any team can overcome a 4-0 deficit it's Barca.

But loved the way PSG played today. Worked hard and played like a well oiled machine. Hopefully they flourish at the Camp Nou

Need to catch the highlights from the P$G game. Was not expecting that result but still expecting for "United in 6th" to be the story of the match from our biggest fan :lol:

I think Hummels was more important to BVBs defense than some might have thought. Myself included tbh

Last edited:
To be fair to Jape, he was weary of PSG's attack. He did say going into the match that their defense has looked shaky and our attack was his biggest worry.

But I don't think anyone would have saw this outcome, despite how bad Barca's defense was going into today. On saturday they looked ready to filet our ****

dont really feel it was Barca's defense that lost the game.. it was lost in MF.. Rabiot and Verratti were :pimp:

Barca has been vulnerable on the counter all season, they don't have the pace to defend it against a team of PSG quality in attack.

Bruh I'm at the rec and my friend that's from France just showed up in the PSG 3rd Full kit Di Maria name set and number 11 on the shorts he is lit [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom