This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I'm at the rec and my friend that's from France just showed up in the PSG 3rd Full kit Di Maria name set and number 11 on the shorts he is lit [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My spirit brother

my guy :smokin

Thomas Meunier (PSG): "I’m a big fan of Manchester United, which remains, in my eyes, the real reference in the world of football.

Bruh I'm at the rec and my friend that's from France just showed up in the PSG 3rd Full kit Di Maria name set and number 11 on the shorts he is lit [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So who's gonna replace Lucho? You already know the calls to sack him are gonna be intense after this :lol:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4p8i-DVMAEEq0P.jpg[/quote]

Well that sure didn't take long :rollin

[Quote]@RafaelH117: Cadena COPE breaking the news Barça players are fed up with Luis Enrique, and not only for the disgrace tonight.

Barcelona players have lost faith in him and they see Lucho as incapable of pulling them out of this and solve the issues.

Barça players have it clear, they know Lucho will walk at the end of the season.

Obviously that Luis Enrique never had the backing of the press or fans, his head was gonna roll the moment they results turned bad.[/Quote]

Where's [USER=38027]@psk2310[/USER] to make some sense of all this?

Last edited:
For all the jokes Premier League teams and their fans get, I would much rather manage a top team in the Premier League than a top team in La Liga. Most spoiled fans and players of all time

Last edited:
For all the jokes Premier League teams and their fans get, I would much rather manage a top team in the Premier League than a top team in La Liga. Most spoiled fans and players of all time
bob bradley might disagree

then again you said top team

BRUHHHHH is this how arsenal feels every year?!??!??

@PRIME  have it all 
laugh.gif

props to PSG.  my girl texted me and told me not to watch the replay so i knew it was bad.  lmao

just watched the "highlights" and almost threw up.

bye lucho...its been fun while it lasted. 

we've been terrible all season. can't say we didn't deserve this. 

just someone please knockout madrid

Last edited:
Thank you to those who mentioned Rabiot, what a match he played. Di Maria got the goals, and Verratti is the big name in the midfield, but a lot of guys here are overlooking how a 21 year old just physically dominated a champions league tie. For added perspective, he's 2 years younger than Andre Gomes.

Thread needs to also give more respek on the name of captain Blaise Matuidi. Imo he was crucial to setting the ball-hawking tempo on defense and had a non-stop work rate.

That was the best team performance I've seen in some time.

You guys also should go back and appreciate Cavani's run and movement, even letting the ball roll and knowing exactly where that near post was.

Prime I think you owe Unai the Vampire an apology b. Dude showing he specializes in cup football.

Last edited:
Also gotta give props to PSG's management for making the move on Draxler. He wasn't having a great season but they still made what some described as a desperate move for a player that's in a position where they have a lot of players. But they still recognized the talent and got him.

Dude balled against RM in the CL too last season.

Barca has been like this for a little over a year now, not surprising they'd go out....

but damn , 4-0... :lol:

Just a tip for anyone who bets, always take the home team whenever Champions League are on.

Always.

Sorry Man U Fans, I don't have any tips for Europa League.

Last edited:
Dortmund had more than enough chances to win the game. It's like they say in Spanish "el que perdona pierde".
Had complete control of possession, just couldn't finish.
Also, it's a young squad, so them stumbling a bit this season is to be expected, but it is a bit disappointing as well.
All good though, they'll bounce back playing at home. Still think they'll end up advancing.

Can't say the same for barca though. Over for them :lol:

Thank you to those who mentioned Rabiot, what a match he played. Di Maria got the goals, and Verratti is the big name in the midfield, but a lot of guys here are overlooking how a 21 year old just physically dominated a champions league tie. For added perspective, he's 2 years younger than Andre Gomes.

Thread needs to also give more respek on the name of captain Blaise Matuidi. Imo he was crucial to setting the ball-hawking tempo on defense and had a non-stop work rate.

That was the best team performance I've seen in some time.

You guys also should go back and appreciate Cavani's run and movement, even letting the ball roll and knowing exactly where that near post was.

Prime I think you owe Unai the Vampire an apology b. Dude showing he specializes in cup football.

BRUH, I had an apology post drafted before I had to step away from my laptop :rofl:

I think I was saying something along the lines of I take back most of the **** I was giving him early on in the season when the team was molding to his style and he was sorting out his new transfers and dealing with Jese being a pre madonna and getting Ben Arfa in check, with Di Maria being a **** boy and dealing with so many new personalities.

But after today it looks like he's got them in check, and he's found who he's going forward with and who's being dropped. And now that he's gotten a grip on the situation, he's got them playing the way he wants and his ability to control Barca almost the entire game was mind blowing.

This dude might just be the one to take PSG to the promise land, b.

And that boy Draxler is exactly what the team needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom