This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
france always got the best uniforms imo

it's like nike goes extra hard cause paris is the fashion capital of the world...matter of fact PSG uni's are dope af too

France looks great when they rock blue shirts, white shorts, and red socks like their flag.

Lately Nike has had them wearing all blue which looks like trash imo

I don't like it when brands make sides break from tradition. Adidas has had Argentina wearing white shorts for the last two years and I hate it.

France looks great when they rock blue shirts, white shorts, and red socks like their flag.

Lately Nike has had them wearing all blue which looks like trash imo

I don't like it when brands make sides break from tradition. Adidas has had Argentina wearing white shorts for the last two years and I hate it.

Yea I've always loved that little detail. Whole kit making the tricolore :smokin

View media item 2333799
View media item 2333800
View media item 2333801
View media item 2333802
Nike needs to get back with the program...

Co-sign the white shorts looking weird for the Albiceleste too :lol:,I miss the classic black shorts

Last edited:
So is Nike trash or naw? Cats be praising them and then bashing em. I need answers.

It's always been Adidas > when it came to footy although Nike's dropped some serious heat over the years but it's like they've decided to follow JB's lead lately. No innovation,just rehash the old with superficial differences...

Their cleats are still dope though

Last edited:
France consistently has the best national kits and Juve consistently has the best club kits IMO year in and year out.

Seems ad though Nike has stopped caring about Football as of late and are gearing up to go hard on NBA, I could be wrong though.

Notable Clubs that are no longer with Nike

Arsenal
Juventus
Man U

@richard_conway Fifa ambassador, Diego Maradona, to reporter in Madrid: "if I hit you, you will lose your nose..if I fight you one-on-one, I'll destroy you"
:rofl:

So is Nike trash or naw? Cats be praising them and then bashing em. I need answers.

Nike has been trash lately, but it doesn't stop us from buying their overpriced garbage.

San Lorenzo dropped this a couple weeks ago:
View media item 2333822

It's the exact same template as every other Nike club right now, but I'm still going to buy because I'm an idiot.

Nike is only great at specific teams.

Barca, PSG, Atletico, France, Netherlands, England etc imo.

Everyone else gets recycled BS because Nike stops caring.

Adidas is more consistent on club kits and always shows Germany and Argentina love

I like Nike's N98 jackets > Adidas tho

^

I hope Nike takes their job seriously on Chelsea kits

They won't.

They'll just put your crest on France's kit, add a small detail unique to your club on the collar and call it day.

Worst part is that you'll still buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom