This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't.

They'll just put your crest on France's kit, add a small detail unique to your club on the collar and call it day.

Worst part is that you'll still buy.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Nike's N98 Jackets are always dope.

So glad Juventus made the switch to Adidas when they did because that's when Nike flew off the map.
Nike has been trash lately, but it doesn't stop us from buying their overpriced garbage.

San Lorenzo dropped this a couple weeks ago:
View media item 2333822

It's the exact same template as every other Nike club right now, but I'm still going to buy because I'm an idiot.

Juve's kit would've been something like this right here if they stuck to Nike the last two years. :x :smh:

Last edited:
I just want nike to chill out with the v necks

I don't want that **** no mo

Last edited:
France looks great when they rock blue shirts, white shorts, and red socks like their flag.

Lately Nike has had them wearing all blue which looks like trash imo

I don't like it when brands make sides break from tradition. Adidas has had Argentina wearing white shorts for the last two years and I hate it.

This Argentina kit will always be my favorite

View media item 2333840
Black shorts set that shirt off so :smokin :smokin :smokin

I just want nike to chill out with the v necks

I don't want that **** no mo

This.

If they stop the V-neck and make it round im good. I like the nike design template way better then adidas. Puma low key has made some good kits minus their goofy neck's on some.
I really can't wait for the last season kits to go on sale. I need the home Inter and the home or away city for the $40 range.

Arsenal over Bayern. I called it when the draw was announced and I'm sticking with it. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

2-1 bayern

wonder which ozil will show up...?

it's an interesting story with ozil (the most famous german player) going against bayern with his contract running out, recent poor performances, and rumors of him going back to germany 
nerd.gif

Arsenal will advance, invigorating the fan base with false hope.

Wenger will keep his job.

Arsenal will finish season trophyless.

Book it. Safest bet in sports.

Can't see the Gunners beating that Bayern XI but hey,they've done it before :lol: :nerd:

The avalanche of negative stories at Barca continues...
@MessiMinutes:
According to popular radio show @partidazocope, sources from inside the Barça dressing room say the team has no faith in Luis Enrique.

According to @Matt_Law_DT, Jorge Sampaoli is Barça's number one target when Lucho's contract runs out in June. Koeman is the back-up.

Yea they've gotta sack Lucho alright,all he did was win them a treble and a double :smh:

Sampaoli has had Sevilla balling and would probably be great for them though...

Last edited:
Can't see the Gunners beating that Bayern XI but hey,they've done it before :lol: :nerd:

The avalanche of negative stories at Barca continues...
@MessiMinutes:
According to popular radio show @partidazocope, sources from inside the Barça dressing room say the team has no faith in Luis Enrique.

According to @Matt_Law_DT, Jorge Sampaoli is Barça's number one target when Lucho's contract runs out in June. Koeman is the back-up.

Yea they've gotta sack Lucho alright,all he did was win them a treble and a double :smh:

Damn. Dude is on the hottest of seats right now :lol:

I mean, it was a thrashing, but he literally delivered the last 2 years, and he can still get them trophies this year. Even if the CL is looking bad, they can still do another double

But, can he do it would a weaker Barca? Bringing in new talent? iono...

Last edited:
C4tqi-TWAAEP_z5.jpg

C4t1tRPWAAIA0Tm.jpg

C4ulXAaXAAI5O-8.jpg

:pimp: :pimp:

Gona check out some of the womens matches now

As for the CL today i've got:

Arsenal 1-2 Bayern
Real Madrid 2-2 Napoli

The avalanche of negative stories Barca continues...
Sack Lucho,all he did was win a treble and a double
mean.gif

it's not like he's getting tossed in the dirt though. he's actually been offered to re-sign for a while now but he wanted to wait and see...

and managers at barca and madrid have the hardest gigs. 

you are expected to win every match because the most talented players in the world play for these clubs. 

a tie is considered a loss and the media is brutal. pressure is multiplied in spain...you have to win and win in aesthetic style that brings joy. and both clubs are constantly competing in everything. 

in all honesty it's actually harder at madrid than barca though...their fans are brutal. ronnie had a goal and an assist and was whistled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom