This Country Hasn't Changed One Bit

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Okay I'd like to qoute a paragraph from wikipedia...

Once again that is all I needed to read from your post.

Got em twice
roll.gif

And we are telling you no one gives a damn where slavery came from, who invented it first, or gave them the idea.
White Amercan's get the blame for American Chattel slavery of Africans. Period.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Okay, thats all I needed to hear.

Thanks.

Dude this is not an argument you will win with me. Rwnada did not even exist less than a century ago. It was Created by Imperialism

If you are saying that Tutsi and Hutu are two different races than yes it was racism.

However, I don't know of many black-Americans who would state the light skinned, and dark skinned blacks are two different races.
I see your point, that the two tribes were in conflict, but who put them in the same nation?

Who forced them to interact?
Whites from Belgium

Originally Posted by xanadu one

winston - i never called you racist.

and i don't know how much more effort i can pt into this debate when my points can't be seen. i never mention civil rights in any one of my points.

i'm not arguing FORE it. nor am i arguing FORE slavery. what a joke.

my point is that African American's blame American Whites. American whites did not start slavery. civilization did not start in America, and neither did slavery. American whites as well as the American society were pretty much the last slave traders in histroy, besides the small time "sefdom" practiced in small tribes. slavery comes from money. the southern slave trade ran rampid because thats where all of the colonies money was. it took a lot money to have slaves in the colonies and it was the cotton and tobacco farmers that could afford it. just the the "serfdom" concept mentioned. the higher up in the society the more likely you were to have slaves. which in the 1600's and beyond was considered a right.

all this history just carried over to the new world. the colonies.

i'm sorry for it. i am.
but i'm also sorry for the people perpetuating the racism.
look i respect your opinion...of course slavery didnt start in america (thats not even the issue at hand) but it did happen here so it is what itis and people are going to have those views no matter what.....and then you add on the civil right issues which is way too many to name....then the currentstuff that is going on and then you will understand why some people have trust issues.....you can try to use examples about how blacks done this and donethat....but lets be serious blacks as a race never had the power to do the things that whites have done to us....NEVER....

this is why you have older whites shook talking about they scared to have a black man as president
roll.gif
(watch the youtube videos)
its hilarious to me because the only blacks to have those extreme views are them black iseralites and they dont even exist like that lol but when you watchthose videos from McCain's rally you see alot of whites w/ those extreme views about blacks....it's quite sad

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

And we are telling you no one gives a damn where slavery came from, who invented it first, or gave them the idea.
first statement - thats what it feels like from my standpoint and my opinion

second statement - i agree. but don't ever forget where it comes from. stop blaming white American history for not stopping it sooner when you won'tstop it yourselves now. at least give them some credit for ending slavery here and working towards equal rights.

Okay, thats all I needed to hear.

Thanks.

Dude this is not an argument you will win with me. Rwnada did not even exist less than a century ago. It was Created by Imperialism

If you are saying that Tutsi and Hutu are two different races than yes it was racism.

However, I don't know of many black-Americans who would state the light skinned, and dark skinned blacks are two different races.
I see your point, that the two tribes were in conflict, but who put them in the same nation?

Who forced them to interact?
Whites from Belgium

I wasn't trying to argue with you.

I was simply asking questions, I clearly see you know more about the subject than I do...

I thought I knew, but I clearly did not. Hence the inquiries.

And btw, I know plenty of black people whom have an "issue" over skin-tone....

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

first statement - thats what it feels like from my standpoint and my opinion

second statement - i agree. but don't ever forget where it comes from. stop blaming white American history for not stopping it sooner when you won't stop it yourselves now. at least give them some credit for ending slavery here and working towards equal rights.
whites didn't work towards no damn equal rights....if they did then MLK wouldnt even be an important part of history and we wouldn't bedrinking from the same water fountain

Originally Posted by early90s

eek.gif
Dude really quoting from wikipedia
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Would you like me to quote a more viable source? Perhapsyou'd like me to take a trip to the local library to get a hold of some literature on the subject hmmm?

And btw, I know plenty of black people whom have an "issue" over skin-tone....

Why do you think that is? Because white features, are looked at as better in this society.

Lightskinned Blacks worked in the house, darker skinned blacks worked in the fields

White beauty is the standard here in America(long hair, small nose, slender build ect...) Lightskinned blacks tend to accentuate these traits here lies theISSUE

Once again Whites dividing and conquering

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

but lets be serious blacks as a race never had the power to do the things that whites have done to us....NEVER....
agreed wholeheartedly.

and was you that said "Jesus was not white, blonde haired and blue eyed."
ya man. i know that. i never said that.

and back to quoting you TkTheGirl -yes quoting a cartoon is expressing your opinion.

and this debate is going no where.
i'm done.

i will say one last thing and i really don't care what you call me when i'm done. i will came back and read what you say but you won't get anymoreposts from me in this thread.

My White opinion:

Black people in America will never stop perpetuating racism therefore bring upon themselves. Stop being a part of the percentages and prove us wrong. Please.The profiling will stop when you stop giving us a reason to do it. Stereotypes are only stereotypes because they are true.

The same can be said for all races in this country in regards from to state to state, county to county, and city to city. Its not just you that gets blamed forproblems. Its just a bigger deal to you because you have a history that apposes the American white race.

i'm done.

enjoy.

SneakerHeathen: There is a reason that teachers tell students not cite wikipedia as a reference. Next time you want to prove a point at least get your infofrom a credible source thats all I'm saying. No need to get bent out of shape

PaidnHalf its obvious you haven't read the entire thread so I won't even respond to you.

and Xanadu stereotypes are stereotypes because they are true....?

alien.gif

but lets be serious blacks as a race never had the power to do the things that whites have done to us....NEVER....
My White opinion:

Black people in America will never stop perpetuating racism therefore bring upon themselves. Stop being a part of the percentages and prove us wrong. Please. The profiling will stop when you stop giving us a reason to do it. Stereotypes are only stereotypes because they are true.
smh.gif

well when you come back and read this thread....just know that you're ignorant.....racist....and have some resentment against blacks....you really need togo back and read your history and/or take a class on african american history and you will understand why alot of things are the way they are today.....

whats funny is that i was going to commend everybody on having a good discussion and stuff w/o having any personal attacks but that statement right therereally rubbed me the wrong way....you should take that opinion and go state it to some blacks and see what their reaction is

agreed wholeheartedly.

and was you that said "Jesus was not white, blonde haired and blue eyed."
ya man. i know that. i never said that.

and back to quoting you TkTheGirl -yes quoting a cartoon is expressing your opinion.

i'm done.

i will say one last thing and i really don't care what you call me when i'm done. i will came back and read what you say but you won't get anymore posts from me in this thread.

My White opinion:

Black people in America will never stop perpetuating racism therefore bring upon themselves. Stop being a part of the percentages and prove us wrong. Please. The profiling will stop when you stop giving us a reason to do it. Stereotypes are only stereotypes because they are true.

Really tho? So you are saying that if a black person does something wrong, a white person MUST beracist towards this black person? Ugh, so much wrong with this post, your views are why we are like this....you are on some catch 22 BS....stop being a racistand we will stop calling you a racist....crime will always exist, from all races....so don't give me thatstereotype bull....man I'm tired of this.....

Originally Posted by early90s

SneakerHeathen: There is a reason that teachers tell students not cite wikipedia as a reference. Next time you want to prove a point at least get your info from a credible source thats all I'm saying. No need to get bent out of shape
Okay last time I checked this is niketalk...

Not a college lecture hall...

And you are far from a professor....

Credible source? Listen, unless I can pull a book on the hutu-tutsi conflict and the history of Rwanda from a magical book-shelf I'm out of luck...

So wiki is the next best thing....

In the future remind me to run to the local library and pick up some books for future reference
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Shoot I don't even have to reply back your stupidity spoke for itself.
By the way don't tell me what my opinion is, I know what it is, and the fact that I am agnostic barely allows that quote to reflect my true opinion.
Its called comedy.

i'm done.

i will say one last thing and i really don't care what you call me when i'm done. i will came back and read what you say but you won't get anymore posts from me in this thread.

My White opinion:

The same can be said for all races in this country in regards from to state to state, county to county, and city to city. Its not just you that gets blamed for problems. Its just a bigger deal to you because you have a history that apposes the American white race.

i'm done.

enjoy.

indifferent.gif

You're as bad as the same people that you' re castigating. So hypocrital its almost fascinating. You dont realize you're the same problemexaserbating. Please do us all a favor and stay gone.

My White opinion:

The same can be said for all races in this country in regards from to state to state, county to county, and city to city. Its not just you that gets blamed for problems. Its just a bigger deal to you because you have a history that apposes the American white race.

i'm done.

enjoy.

So Blacks commit 90% of the crime, are meant to be poor, and are on welfare?

I agree with you that nothing is a one sided issue, meaning that yes blacks are not blameless in this issue.

But to say stop doing things you aren't doing in the first place makes no sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom