Things You Shouldn't Say: Lil Mama Edition

I have to disagree.. I liken MJ to jesus..
he was a walking/breathing god.. that eliminated cultural barriers and allowed people from all religions to celebrate a common form of art
and in the context of his work... he touched on love, relationships, happiness and unity... what more do you want from a mere mortal?

I dont think anybody else is all that important to our everyday lives...

smh.gif

i agree with her, i could seriously care less if jesus died but mj on the other hand had me near tears. mj > jesus by a mile.

laugh.gif

The ignorance/stupidity of some members is astounding.

I guess no one is allowed to have an opinion (which they back with reasonable statements) around here anymore huh? Crazy..

This is not as ridiculous as y'all making it out to be.
Jesus wasn't who y'all claim he was. Just an inspirational dude.

I'm really surprised at the backlash on NT.

Judging by the comments in the main thread, you'd think that most people felt the same way.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

I can't help but laugh at this ignorance. LMAO. Once she said like Jesus I lost it
roll.gif
How is it ignorant though? Thats her opinion.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000
Wrong word usage.
but he did touch and "heal" a lot of people through his music. I dont think her comparison was that crazy. She didnt say he walked onwater or was the most perfect person alive or anything...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's not the first...from what i hear Game did...and so did some guy in the memorial post...

I thought I was the only one that caught that....
i swear dude is larger in death than in life

Originally Posted by CoostheDonDini

I have to disagree.. I liken MJ to jesus..
he was a walking/breathing god.. that eliminated cultural barriers and allowed people from all religions to celebrate a common form of art
and in the context of his work... he touched on love, relationships, happiness and unity... what more do you want from a mere mortal?

I dont think anybody else is all that important to our everyday lives...

make up your mind....is he God or a mortal?

whats really funny about all fo this is that I havent heard/seen anybody say 1 single positive thing about the man in YEARS, but now that he dies he's thissuperior being.

wow

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I can't help but laugh at this ignorance. LMAO. Once she said like Jesus I lost it
roll.gif
How is it ignorant though? Thats her opinion.
Opinions can't be ignorant? Do we really need to go there?

Eh, sometimes I don't know with her. When she was judging in ABDC
smh.gif
Geez, someone get her to some type knowledge

Back
Top Bottom