Things You Shouldn't Say: Lil Mama Edition

roll.gif

the sad thing is, a lot of these MJ apologists/stans would take her word as the truth tho.....

Nothing wrong with what she said...at all.....she gave you the explanation as to why she thoughtthis....so what is the issue? I would have to agree due to her explanation

This beezy is dumb as rocks. Her comments on ABDC are just as stupid. "you need to come harder!" she say that after everyone performs NOMO.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Nothing wrong with what she said...at all.....she gave you the explanation as to why she thought this....so what is the issue? I would have to agree due to her explanation

Son she just Compared Mikes death to JESUS' Death.....JESUS

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Nothing wrong with what she said...at all.....she gave you the explanation as to why she thought this....so what is the issue? I would have to agree due to her explanation

yeah thats a little ridiculous

What was funny was the camera man knew she was talking crazy and started to zoom in like "Is she really saying this?"

this %#@*# hear...then again Game said some outlandish #+*$ similar to what Lil PaPa said in the vid plus he has the tat to validate his stupidity

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

this %#@*# hear...then again Game said some outlandish #+*$ similar to what Lil PaPa said in the vid plus he has the tat to validate his stupidity
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

More people were around to mourn MJ?

Back
Top Bottom