There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ksteezy

some dudes still act like they just hit puberty well into their 30's...always racing for the next smash, the next name on the blacklist...once those hormones slow down you start to see life for what it is, i grew up in a single parent home and i want to offer more than that to my kids, i want to offer a happy home with both parents in the picture TOGETHER...and if i have a boy Im gonna show him those same morals...If i have a girl she's gonna have her parents as an example that she shouldn't settle for some immature little boy with the fear of commitment, because he's always craving a new %%@#% and cant control his hormones.
So what? Why does everyone have to be like you? I don't see myself getting married because I get bored of people quickly. It's just who I am. We get it, you're a grown ++$ man. You're married. Don't #%!* on other people because they choose to live a different life than yourself.

I hope you don't plan to have kids my man, since you get bored like that.

laugh.gif
And people wonder why America is jacked up. Families falling apart. Middle class falling apart. More children now with no direction or guidance. Look at this thread.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ksteezy

some dudes still act like they just hit puberty well into their 30's...always racing for the next smash, the next name on the blacklist...once those hormones slow down you start to see life for what it is, i grew up in a single parent home and i want to offer more than that to my kids, i want to offer a happy home with both parents in the picture TOGETHER...and if i have a boy Im gonna show him those same morals...If i have a girl she's gonna have her parents as an example that she shouldn't settle for some immature little boy with the fear of commitment, because he's always craving a new %%@#% and cant control his hormones.
So what? Why does everyone have to be like you? I don't see myself getting married because I get bored of people quickly. It's just who I am. We get it, you're a grown ++$ man. You're married. Don't #%!* on other people because they choose to live a different life than yourself.

I hope you don't plan to have kids my man, since you get bored like that.

laugh.gif
And people wonder why America is jacked up. Families falling apart. Middle class falling apart. More children now with no direction or guidance. Look at this thread.

Granted I too like to believe in the 'ol "I'll find love when the time is right" cliche type of deal.
But let's face it, not everyone is that fortunate to find someone.

With that said, we all have our varying backgrounds and beliefs as to why we believe in such a thing. For all you married people, of course you're gonna be more inclined to say, "@#% you talk about B? You bugging with that nonsense."

While those of us who have yet to find someone worthwhile or don't prefer to follow social norms do to personal experience. Is this so hard to understand?

Granted I too like to believe in the 'ol "I'll find love when the time is right" cliche type of deal.
But let's face it, not everyone is that fortunate to find someone.

With that said, we all have our varying backgrounds and beliefs as to why we believe in such a thing. For all you married people, of course you're gonna be more inclined to say, "@#% you talk about B? You bugging with that nonsense."

While those of us who have yet to find someone worthwhile or don't prefer to follow social norms do to personal experience. Is this so hard to understand?

Already discussed this a while back in a different thread.

I disagree with that statement in so many ways.

I feel like there are many reasons to get married as a man. For one thing I couldn't call myself a true man without committing myself to raising and protecting a family. What is the purpose of life if you don't have another person you love and who loves you back so much that they depend on you and need you in their lives? Someone you know will always be there for you because you are married, and will make all your accomplishments and experience that much more satisfying because you can share them with someone who truly knows you and actually cares. Yes, its good to have other goals and aspirations, but the satisfaction of knowing that your life has so much more meaning because someone that is not blood related to you holds your life to that high of a regard. For those that argue you can have this without being married, well you can, but there are benefits to being married, legal and if you believe in TRUE marriage, personal. Yes, its just a title, but a title can mean a lot and you feel bound to this individual, closer, more protective over this person because of your title.

You say you can have kids without being married? Really, you're going to do that to them? So many peoples coming out effed up blaming it on not having a stable family, divorced parents or just parents who were never married. Shuffling the kids back and forth etc... Daughter gonna be on that pole man. You can raise a family and live with the mother as well too, but again there are benefits to being married, and raising a family.

And for you selfish types, who the eff is gonna be there for you when you're hurt and/or old? Your parents will be dead the rest of your family will be busy with their kids and marriages and personal problems, you will be left in a nursing home rotting until you die. I for one know my wife will be there by the side of my death bed comforting me and telling me how my existence has brought her life so much joy, and a purpose. I know this because God forbid she be the one on the death bed I will do the same for her.

There are other reasons too, but its late, I'm tired and going to bed. Hope some of you can understand where I'm coming from.

I feel like there are many reasons to get married as a man. For one thing I couldn't call myself a true man without committing myself to raising and protecting a family. What is the purpose of life if you don't have another person you love and who loves you back so much that they depend on you and need you in their lives? Someone you know will always be there for you because you are married, and will make all your accomplishments and experience that much more satisfying because you can share them with someone who truly knows you and actually cares. Yes, its good to have other goals and aspirations, but the satisfaction of knowing that your life has so much more meaning because someone that is not blood related to you holds your life to that high of a regard. For those that argue you can have this without being married, well you can, but there are benefits to being married, legal and if you believe in TRUE marriage, personal. Yes, its just a title, but a title can mean a lot and you feel bound to this individual, closer, more protective over this person because of your title.

You say you can have kids without being married? Really, you're going to do that to them? So many peoples coming out effed up blaming it on not having a stable family, divorced parents or just parents who were never married. Shuffling the kids back and forth etc... Daughter gonna be on that pole man. You can raise a family and live with the mother as well too, but again there are benefits to being married, and raising a family.

And for you selfish types, who the eff is gonna be there for you when you're hurt and/or old? Your parents will be dead the rest of your family will be busy with their kids and marriages and personal problems, you will be left in a nursing home rotting until you die. I for one know my wife will be there by the side of my death bed comforting me and telling me how my existence has brought her life so much joy, and a purpose. I know this because God forbid she be the one on the death bed I will do the same for her.

There are other reasons too, but its late, I'm tired and going to bed. Hope some of you can understand where I'm coming from.

Mrsouthernhospitality - how old are you?...not trying to bash you but maybe you haven't mature enough to make that step, can't say I blame you, just like you I held of onthe idea of marriage for a looooong time....only difference is I'm not afraid to admit I was thinking like a little boy....it is what it is, just don't spit that none-sense about your relationship >>>>> ANY marriage
roll.gif

Any good marriage >>>>>>> any good bf/gf relationship, let us be serious..

Mrsouthernhospitality - how old are you?...not trying to bash you but maybe you haven't mature enough to make that step, can't say I blame you, just like you I held of onthe idea of marriage for a looooong time....only difference is I'm not afraid to admit I was thinking like a little boy....it is what it is, just don't spit that none-sense about your relationship >>>>> ANY marriage
roll.gif

Any good marriage >>>>>>> any good bf/gf relationship, let us be serious..

In some states, if you live with somebody for over a six month period, you become common-law husband and wife so it's just the same as far as the paper side.

In some states, if you live with somebody for over a six month period, you become common-law husband and wife so it's just the same as far as the paper side.

When you meet that girl you will understand the benefits.

Of course, the belief that there are no benefits to marriage is probably an opinion held by those not worthy enough to pull 'marriage material' females.

Of course, the belief that there are no benefits to marriage is probably an opinion held by those not worthy enough to pull 'marriage material' females.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Brag post in disguise? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Brag post in disguise? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Couldnt have said it any better myself. And im only 20 and not close to being married with anyone but i feel that ... No ayo

Couldnt have said it any better myself. And im only 20 and not close to being married with anyone but i feel that ... No ayo

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

how so? based on looks alone? Can't anyone make a case for women to be the breadwinners of the family?

Majority of beautiful looking girls which NT desires so much do not want to work.
laugh.gif
 They use there looks to their advantage sucking the life and $ out of stupid {} whipped men.

If you chose to have kids that does not mean you need to get married.

Obviously.
but as posted, a healthy marriage provides a much more stable environment/family dynamic. Are the kids going to be shuttled from one parent to the other or will one parent drift out of the picture (as commonly happens) ? Other women/men in the picture ? Conflicts over time spent/location ? The list goes on. It's not impossible for it to work out, but a marriage greatly facilitates it. 

There is your benefit. 
Not true I have all those things you mentioned and im not married so....... My kids live with me, we dont have different men/women in my house. Only difference between me and my parents is the paper govt gave them and the picture over there fireplace with the dress suit and tie. So are you saying I dont have a healthy/good life for my old lady/kids because we didnt have a tower cake, a govt pact, didnt have a one day special event in a monkey suite?

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

how so? based on looks alone? Can't anyone make a case for women to be the breadwinners of the family?

Majority of beautiful looking girls which NT desires so much do not want to work.
laugh.gif
 They use there looks to their advantage sucking the life and $ out of stupid {} whipped men.

If you chose to have kids that does not mean you need to get married.

Obviously.
but as posted, a healthy marriage provides a much more stable environment/family dynamic. Are the kids going to be shuttled from one parent to the other or will one parent drift out of the picture (as commonly happens) ? Other women/men in the picture ? Conflicts over time spent/location ? The list goes on. It's not impossible for it to work out, but a marriage greatly facilitates it. 

There is your benefit. 
Not true I have all those things you mentioned and im not married so....... My kids live with me, we dont have different men/women in my house. Only difference between me and my parents is the paper govt gave them and the picture over there fireplace with the dress suit and tie. So are you saying I dont have a healthy/good life for my old lady/kids because we didnt have a tower cake, a govt pact, didnt have a one day special event in a monkey suite?

PleasurePhD wrote:

So I guess your saying before the indoctrine of the euro-centric version of marriage men werent men, and the family structure wasnt intact? Funny you say that because ppl had a stronger bond and life was better actually then than it is of now. Lol so life isnt worth living unless you get married have kids and get the thumbs up etc... from the govt? So by your logic all single ppl, and homosexuals should just off themselves seeing they cant/dont have the typical euro-centric version of what life is about?

Before I had kids/had a family I loved life and enjoyed life. I didnt feel less of a person then or now. I enjoyed both the wild and crazy party life, same as I love the family life. This isnt a all of nothing type of things, Why cant you love and enjoy both equally but for different reasons. And this whle age thing is irrelevant. Being 40+ doesnt make you anymore ready for a family/kids then a person thats 25. Only aspect that would matter and make a difference is again money. 

Again the only benefit of being married is from a fiscal standpoint, and a status standpoint. And if your doing ok in life then that lil money you get from the govt isnt much of nothing. And if your getting married for status or validation from the outside world then iuno what to say.

PleasurePhD wrote:

So I guess your saying before the indoctrine of the euro-centric version of marriage men werent men, and the family structure wasnt intact? Funny you say that because ppl had a stronger bond and life was better actually then than it is of now. Lol so life isnt worth living unless you get married have kids and get the thumbs up etc... from the govt? So by your logic all single ppl, and homosexuals should just off themselves seeing they cant/dont have the typical euro-centric version of what life is about?

Before I had kids/had a family I loved life and enjoyed life. I didnt feel less of a person then or now. I enjoyed both the wild and crazy party life, same as I love the family life. This isnt a all of nothing type of things, Why cant you love and enjoy both equally but for different reasons. And this whle age thing is irrelevant. Being 40+ doesnt make you anymore ready for a family/kids then a person thats 25. Only aspect that would matter and make a difference is again money. 

Again the only benefit of being married is from a fiscal standpoint, and a status standpoint. And if your doing ok in life then that lil money you get from the govt isnt much of nothing. And if your getting married for status or validation from the outside world then iuno what to say.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom