There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

So your mother was leased?

She probably wasn't even that.  Ol' rental Enterprise joint. 

Here...we....Go!
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP had it coming tho

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

you tell me how many girl are left to smash when you hit your 40's.

I bet OP is not even smashing, just fantasizing about how much P he can get if he remains single.

I bet OP is not even smashing, just fantasizing about how much P he can get if he remains single.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

oh look. it's this thread again..

Once again, my firefox browser isn't allowing me from seeing the part where dirtylicious contributes to a dating thread.

Once again, my firefox browser isn't allowing me from seeing the part where dirtylicious contributes to a dating thread.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

been there done that...and for the better part of my NT 'career'.. no thanks. not anymore. 
NT's population and receptiveness to actually taking advice that contradicts the OP's already existing ideology has changed.

been there done that...and for the better part of my NT 'career'.. no thanks. not anymore. 
NT's population and receptiveness to actually taking advice that contradicts the OP's already existing ideology has changed.

And that's a good reason for sticking your nose up at your NT fam? That's it? If you feel that way about it, it'd make more sense to just stay away from the topic entirely instead of playing the chin-stroking old cat with something "
grin.gif
x
laugh.gif
" to say.

And that's a good reason for sticking your nose up at your NT fam? That's it? If you feel that way about it, it'd make more sense to just stay away from the topic entirely instead of playing the chin-stroking old cat with something "
grin.gif
x
laugh.gif
" to say.

indifferent.gif
 u aint never heard of a "sugar daddy" there's a 50 year old man smashing a 19 year old somewhere as we speak. Its all about that dollar pimpin
wink.gif

indifferent.gif
 u aint never heard of a "sugar daddy" there's a 50 year old man smashing a 19 year old somewhere as we speak. Its all about that dollar pimpin
wink.gif

why should I?.
this is a tired argument that's been done every 4-6 months..if not more frequent.
my statement attests to that fact

and it's really not a "dating thread" .....but moreso a thread about bashing women and their worth.

btw if you want a thread where i've contributed..here you go.
http://niketalk.com/topic/273888
and here
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ngagements#reply-9826712

I'm sure I could find more...but I dont' feel like devoting any more typing to this thread than need be

why should I?.
this is a tired argument that's been done every 4-6 months..if not more frequent.
my statement attests to that fact

and it's really not a "dating thread" .....but moreso a thread about bashing women and their worth.

btw if you want a thread where i've contributed..here you go.
http://niketalk.com/topic/273888
and here
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ngagements#reply-9826712

I'm sure I could find more...but I dont' feel like devoting any more typing to this thread than need be

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

indifferent.gif
wink.gif

This
tricking aint never going out of business

it just matters how you choose to live your life

Im not thinking about marriage at all and I dont want any kids

but that doesn't mean I want to live the single life in my 40's

you can have the same type of relationship without the status of being married 

Back
Top Bottom